Timeline
580501jj6yc65l8o.gif

Happy Birthday Prena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

:goofy: You guys are the sweetest - thank you for thinking of me!!!

My husband and son got the party started last night at about 12am lol with a nice sweet chocolate cake and gifts!!!

Today, I decided I want to go to six flags (amusement park) and ride the roller coasties :).

Thanks again everyone.

1st K-1 Journey:

June 2005 - filed

October 2005 - visa interview

March 2006 - AOS packet mailed

DIVORCED

June 2007 - Interview

2008 - 10 year approval

--------

2nd K-1 Journey:

07/28/07 - AOS paperwork mailed

07/30/07 - Received at lockbox

09/18/07 - Biometrics

10/15/07 - Transferred to CSC

01/09/08 - AOS approved w/o interivew

11/01/09 - Lift conditions

11/01/10 - interview to lift conditions/10-yr card

01/01/10 - 10 year approval

DIVORCED

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Birthday Prena. :dance::dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

OMG Prena,

How could I have forgotten that today is your birthday? I have no excuse for myself, no good reason.

Sis, I just hope you know how important to me you truly are.

We have laughed, we have cried, ranted and raved over the past two years together. We have lifted each other up when one of use were down the deepest, virtually wiped tears from each others cheeks, patted each on the back when we rose about all the turmoils in our lives. You are the first one I think of calling when there is great sorrow or great joy in my life. Why? Because I know, you will always be there, my best friend in the world, my buddy, my confidant. Without you, I would have never made it thru the whole immigration process in the first place. Without you I would have wigged out a long time ago in the drama that has been my life this past year.

So, Prena, While you ride those coasters today, you'll be close to the heaven that sent you to me, reach out and grab your wings, because you are MY Special Angel. I hope you Always know that in your heart. I love you my special sister, always and forever.

Tammy Al Theeb

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Filed: Timeline

OMG sniff sniff.. That was the sweetest thing I've ever seen :cry::luv:

We have laughed, we have cried, ranted and raved over the past two years together. We have lifted each other up when one of use were down the deepest, virtually wiped tears from each others cheeks, patted each on the back when we rose about all the turmoils in our lives. You are the first one I think of calling when there is great sorrow or great joy in my life. Why? Because I know, you will always be there, my best friend in the world, my buddy, my confidant. Without you, I would have never made it thru the whole immigration process in the first place. Without you I would have wigged out a long time ago in the drama that has been my life this past year.

So, Prena, While you ride those coasters today, you'll be close to the heaven that sent you to me, reach out and grab your wings, because you are MY Special Angel. I hope you Always know that in your heart. I love you my special sister, always and forever.

Tammy Al Theeb

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.