• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning MENA

have a nice blessed day all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

i worked the whole weekend, Im tired, cant wait til my vaca starts sept 1st...

Zaid is so funny lately, he went from crying 15 hours a day, to now, he never cries, he laughs, talks, blows bubbles, screams, growls, so much to keep me entertained...And today was day 3 of him sleeping 7pm-7am...i wake up and hes just laying in his bed suckin on his hands...its great! hes becoming a big boy...I want my baby back :(

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everybody!!! Wow, I woke up this morning and realized the little man slept all night! What a good feeling!!! I didn't get to surf VJ this weekend and hope that I didn't miss much.

I think we are going to get the temporary packet for my husband to learn to drive today after work. He doesn't have his EAD yet but we are still going ahead and applying for jobs because we know how long it takes some companies to get back with you. He has probably applied for about 35 so far with no responses....keep him in your prayers that something will come up for him.

Have a great Monday and I hope we all get some good news for those of us waiting!!

Tasha

Filed: Timeline

Good morning MENA! I hope everyone has an easy Monday!!!!

I got a new kitten on Friday night and he decided that his favorite time to play is 2-4am :wacko:

And his favorite place to play..... My head!!! I bought him at a pet store and they said he was 8 weeks old and just in, but took him to the vet and was told no way if he's barely 6 weeks old! Which explains why he can't eat the food they suggested that I buy - so it's milk for him and the dry kitty food is out but it takes him 15 minutes to eat one little piece... But otherwise he's healthy and fun! My son named him.... Hamza and is now calling him "Hamy"

Still thinking of you Nawal and praying your day goes smooth and fast so you can get back home to the peanuts!

Monday_1105031506_13.jpg

Timeline

ash...I would take the kitty food and put warm water over it...let it soak into the pieces to make them soft...did you get pets milk from the pet store? I know cows milk is not good for cats (or thats what my zoology major sister says)

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Really? :( That's what I've been giving him :blush: because he just wouldn't eat.. I asked the vet and he said it's not preferable (though he didn't go into detail) but said at this point anything he will eat is okay - I never thought of that though.. Thank you for the tip!!! I'm going to try that tonight when I get home!! I also bought some wet canned food, just wasn't sure if he was "ready" for it.. I feel bad.. I had no idea that he had been taken away from his mother that early although having already bought him, there isn't too much I can do but try to get him eating and healthy!! Sounds like your sister knows her stuff! Thanks Kel!

ash...I would take the kitty food and put warm water over it...let it soak into the pieces to make them soft...did you get pets milk from the pet store? I know cows milk is not good for cats (or thats what my zoology major sister says)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Good morning Everyone! Babies grow up so fast Amir is already 15 months old! Nawal I'm thinking about you! Kelley and Tasha thats great Zaid and Malek are sleeping through the night. :star:

Tasha we are praying for Ayman to get a job ! InshaAllah .Good Luck with the driving Mohamed wants to take the test so we have to see when he has off.I know i will be so nervous riding with Mohamed. :lol:

Everyone have a wonderful day :D

Edited by mohamedandmelinda

Timeline

ASH...yea, our puppy had a very hard time eating dry food when he was little, letting hot water soak into did the trick...and i believe pets mart carries a powdered milk for kitties..i dont know why cows milk isnt recommended, i always assumed it was fine til my sis told me not to give it to our animals anymore (i would let them finish my cereal bowl, etc) good luck with that today!

Nawal, i see you down there...I hope your ok today :)

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

(((hugs)))) to Nawal....I hope this day is an easy one for you. Don't be ashamed to leave halfway through...I did that many times my first few weeks back from maternity leave :)

Tasha tell Ayman to look in craigslist! That's where my husband got most of his job offers. The bigger companies seem to blow right by his resume but the job opportunities on craigslist were great because they wanted him to apply in person so there was a face to the name.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Happy Monday MENA! Wishing you all a wonderful week full of good news! Babies, visas, interviews, etc!

Ash :lub: new kitty? Yay! Send me pics. I'm up at this ungodly hour! Getting ready for work! :cry: Zain and Nour were up at 5am so I think I will work early hours these days! LOL.

Kelz and Tashsa! I'm so happy the babies slept thru the night! I can't wait for that day.

Well I'm off to get ready. Hoping I can stalk VJ from work!

Tender, your paperwork goes out to your fiance today right? Good luck! (F)

S & S I miss you! Noura I called you yesterday! How's NY?

Timeline

Nawal-- (F) You will done fine today!!! Just give those babinos some big sugars and they will be waiting for mama when you get home!!!

Yep, Melinda what am I doing letting Ayman drive :bonk::bonk::bonk::help::bonk::bonk:

I will have to install a GPS tracker on our car because he got lost riding his bike in the neighborhood behind ours :rofl:

Thanks Bridget, I will check out craigslist. We looked at the classifieds in our big city paper but you know how that goes.

Ash..we have a new kitty and she's psycho! She is up all hours of the night. She attacked our pc screen last night when she seen my husband moving the mouse! Crazy cat!

Jackie...I need to email you a question!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.