sukie175

World Cup anybody?

2,088 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
All kinds of nasty comments, even about the fact that smileys are annoying!

That was my comment and it was FAR from nasty. I was saying that I hate the nodding smilies on this site. It was a generalized comment in no way aimed at you.

It is just a freaking game

I think you, of all people, need to remember this. You are the one who is all upset here - no one else. You are taking soccer banter as serious attacks on you...when YOU have nothing to do with it. We can love and hate any team we want...that's life...and that's definitely an internet forum! If you don't want to read inflammatory remarks about a team that you enjoy...then don't come into this thread and read them...just my opinion.

If you can't take a heated discussion, then don't participate. It's too bad that you took this whole thing so personally...as you say...it's just a game.

You missed the point of my post completely...

Anyways...

You really are the one who sounds bitter and extremely mad (you even made a whole thread about it)...I am more than fine :star: I most definately do not take it personally, but I am the only Italian who actually posts in here you know?...and there are some nasty remarks about MY country, MY team and also us fans that were a bit too much at times. If I am not allowed to point it out then I think I am not the one who has a problem here. And please...don't even suggest that I cannot take heated discussions...I can...I just wrote what I think. I am in no way bitter, mad at you or anyone else for all that matters. :) Hope the smiley doesnt bother you :P )

P.S.

We are good people I swear!!! :lol:

Edited by alexcrv76

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would'ves, could'ves, should'ves, if's, why's and but's......

It's a whole new day and a whole new game.....can we please move along?? :huh:

:thumbs:

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I think the thing that bothers me most about some of the teams, not going to mention any names here, is there is so much cockiness, not only from the players but the fans...like they deserve to win because they've had a lot of success in the past. That's why I think people like underdogs so much...they are a breath of fresh air. They may play with more heart and passion because they've had to work harder to get to the same place.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did Ghana score yet!!!??? C'mon!! :dance:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Timeline
I think the thing that bothers me most about some of the teams, not going to mention any names here, is there is so much cockiness, not only from the players but the fans...like they deserve to win because they've had a lot of success in the past. That's why I think people like underdogs so much...they are a breath of fresh air. They may play with more heart and passion because they've had to work harder to get to the same place

You are totally right about this one. :yes: (Karo this one was just for you- the smiley I mean ;)(F) )

Edited by alexcrv76

Timeline

:(

Spain v France....hmmm, don't want either.. :lol:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Timeline

uh oh

(I better start praying)

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline

uh oh

(I better start praying)

If you're praying for Ghana...PRAY Elizabeth PRAY!!!! :help:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Timeline
I only want France to win so that handsome Terry Henry can make that despicable Spanish manager eat his words.

that's good enough for me... GO FRANCE... :dance::lol:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Timeline

I only want France to win so that handsome Terry Henry can make that despicable Spanish manager eat his words.

that's good enough for me... GO FRANCE... :dance::lol:

yeah!

(an lets hope he strips down if they win :blush:)

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400