RAKASA

Caturday!

52 posts in this topic

Hi Lisa!

Caturday is something that was started a while ago and people post funny cat pictures. Here's a site with a ton of them. http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I have to write down all the funny things my husband does someday. We are having a thunderstorm right now and I was watching him and he was whispering to himself, "1 mississippi, 2 mississippi, 3 mississippi" and I asked, "what are you doing?" and he looked at me and said, "the lighting was 3 miles away. Emily and Megan taught that to me. " :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Im so glad u have finished ur forms Tender heart it takes alot of time! Mohamed was so good about getting everything ready for immigration! We are praying everything will be as easy as our visa. InshaAllah!!

Also we are praying for everyone visa to go fast and easy!! InshaAllah!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much . yeah it takes long time for us to file for the visa.

we have been waiting so long for that day.its just about time .

Say hi to Mohamed for me (F)

Edited by Hot Guy

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Timeline
Hi Lisa!

Caturday is something that was started a while ago and people post funny cat pictures. Here's a site with a ton of them. http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I have to write down all the funny things my husband does someday. We are having a thunderstorm right now and I was watching him and he was whispering to himself, "1 mississippi, 2 mississippi, 3 mississippi" and I asked, "what are you doing?" and he looked at me and said, "the lighting was 3 miles away. Emily and Megan taught that to me. " :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Aww! Memories! Its amazing what kids teach us. :luv:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I take it there are no new mena babies born yet? :(

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

have been off and on

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Swimmer dude is awesome :thumbs:

I am so proud of phelps. He got his 8th gold medal for this olympics! I don't see how anyone is going to beat that record, at least not anytime in the near future, lol.

On a side note- my internet still sucks really bad. I finally called and complained. I sat on hold for an hour and they wanted me to do all these trouble shooting techniques. I know all those and did them all. Yet I pointed out that it isn't really my computer or modem since the internet cuts out at exactly 5 minutes until 8pm and doesn't come back until 5 minutes after 6am. What are the odds of that happening for 15 days in a row? They couldn't explain it, lol. The weird part is that I get these tiny moments of connection where I jump in and check my email or post something here. Its just that I lose the patience waiting for the little internet light to flash and sometimes it doesn't last long enough to load the page. Anyway, they are sending someone out after 8pm on Tuesday night to check the outside lines. Hopefully they will get it figured out and fixed so I can have some quality late night VJ time again. I miss my late night crew!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am so proud of phelps. He got his 8th gold medal for this olympics! I don't see how anyone is going to beat that record, at least not anytime in the near future, lol.

On a side note- my internet still sucks really bad. I finally called and complained. I sat on hold for an hour and they wanted me to do all these trouble shooting techniques. I know all those and did them all. Yet I pointed out that it isn't really my computer or modem since the internet cuts out at exactly 5 minutes until 8pm and doesn't come back until 5 minutes after 6am. What are the odds of that happening for 15 days in a row? They couldn't explain it, lol. The weird part is that I get these tiny moments of connection where I jump in and check my email or post something here. Its just that I lose the patience waiting for the little internet light to flash and sometimes it doesn't last long enough to load the page. Anyway, they are sending someone out after 8pm on Tuesday night to check the outside lines. Hopefully they will get it figured out and fixed so I can have some quality late night VJ time again. I miss my late night crew!

They are really something, aren't they? They have done that before to me too, when it clearly could not be a problem on my end.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

They are really something, aren't they? They have done that before to me too, when it clearly could not be a problem on my end.

And the fact that I am getting sporadic connection says it isn't a total loss. I don't even understand what could cause this though they were asking about electronics near the wireless router including a security system. There isn't anything I can think of though.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
And the fact that I am getting sporadic connection says it isn't a total loss. I don't even understand what could cause this though they were asking about electronics near the wireless router including a security system. There isn't anything I can think of though.

Are they doing maintenance on the telephone poles at night anywhere near you? That happened to me and they would knock out my connection for a few hours every night. Very annoying.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.