RAKASA

Caturday!

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
morning everybody!

nawal, packing??you going somewhere?

it's just about 830 am here and i have not even accomplished one thing yet! except for my morning coffee :)

We are moving 2 a new house next Friday but have been bringing boxes over for the past week or so. I just hate packing and prefer to clean the house or laundry over it! LOL!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good afternoon Mena!!! Also night to some! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

melinda I was showing my husband pictures of all the mena babies and his first question was, "where's Prince Amir???"

do you have any recent pics?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Saturday MENA!!

Ok, forgive the new girl....Caturday???

Could someone expain this please.. :blush:

Another day of research, printing forms, locating documents, and generally trying to out-think the NVC and Cairo embassy so that we are prepared for anything...

my head hurts :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good afternoon Nawal,Linda,Melinda,Olivia and everyone

have a nice day all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

have a nice day all (F)

HotGuy!! Good afternoon!!!!

Closer and closer, how are you doing??? The waiting must be killing you this weekend :)

Thinking about you, hope you get through the weekend quickly so you can FILE YOUR APPLICATION!!!! :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Lisa!

Caturday is something that was started a while ago and people post funny cat pictures. Here's a site with a ton of them. http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I have to write down all the funny things my husband does someday. We are having a thunderstorm right now and I was watching him and he was whispering to himself, "1 mississippi, 2 mississippi, 3 mississippi" and I asked, "what are you doing?" and he looked at me and said, "the lighting was 3 miles away. Emily and Megan taught that to me. " :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
Hi Lisa!

Caturday is something that was started a while ago and people post funny cat pictures. Here's a site with a ton of them. http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I have to write down all the funny things my husband does someday. We are having a thunderstorm right now and I was watching him and he was whispering to himself, "1 mississippi, 2 mississippi, 3 mississippi" and I asked, "what are you doing?" and he looked at me and said, "the lighting was 3 miles away. Emily and Megan taught that to me. " :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bridget,

Thanks for the "Cat" info, and OMG... I can't wait to have my husband here and makeing me smile every day LOL

Thank you for sharing the story too

Timeline

have a nice day all (F)

HotGuy!! Good afternoon!!!!

Closer and closer, how are you doing??? The waiting must be killing you this weekend :)

Thinking about you, hope you get through the weekend quickly so you can FILE YOUR APPLICATION!!!! :dance:

Hi Linda I'm doing good how are ya ?

Yeahhhhhhhhh its less than 2 weeks now I'm so excited :dance:

I'm going to send my papers and forms to my queen on Monday :dance: .with a gift to my queen cause we want to celebrate that LOL.

Say hi to Usama for me .you both are in my prayers and i hope that everything will work out so fast for you.

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Hi Tender! How was your weekend? Thank god ours is not over yet! Hehe. :D

Linda, good luck with your process. Its hard to ever out think them. Just always be prepared for anything. That's the way our government rolls! LOL.

:rofl: how they roll!! I love that :rofl:

Ok, we have been so blessed, we filed 7/3 and we are already approved and on our way to NVC. We found out today (thanks VJ) that we will maybe be through NVC in 1 to 2 months, and off to Cairo to see what happens....

I am soooo OCD :content: , and I just don't want to miss anything.

You guys make all this so much easier. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Timeline

Linda, good luck with your process. Its hard to ever out think them. Just always be prepared for anything. That's the way our government rolls! LOL.

Hi Nawal how are ya?

my weekend went so gorgeous I'm done with my forms and my passport pic and i'm going to send it to my queen on Monday :dance:

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Timeline

Hi Nawal how are ya?

my weekend went so gorgeous I'm done with my forms and my passport pic and i'm going to send it to my queen on Monday :dance:

:dance: That is great news! Insha'allah she will receive it fast! :dance: I'm doing okay. Taking a 15 min break from packing. We are making trips back and forth to our new house. I'm tired! But my hubby is the energizer bunny! He doesn't stop! :D (Amal, no funny comments!)

Tell your fiance I said hello and good luck! (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Im so glad u have finished ur forms Tender heart it takes alot of time! Mohamed was so good about getting everything ready for immigration! We are praying everything will be as easy as our visa. InshaAllah!!

Also we are praying for everyone visa to go fast and easy!! InshaAllah!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.