his case and be together,,and He is in the Philippines right now,,Anybody

got an experience with same case I have,,

Thank you

I already pay for my husband's Affidavit of Support which is the $70

I wanted to know how long do we still need to wait to complete

Thank you

All depends on how fast you get the required necessary documents back to NVC.

Hopefully you already have his/your original NSO documents, copies of his passport and NBI clearance.

Plus the original DS 230 and DS 3032

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Thank you

Hopefully you already have his/your original NSO documents, copies of his passport and NBI clearance.

NSO Documents that will be his and my Birth Cert and Marrige Cert right? I have his passport and NBI Clearance,,

I never receive the DS 230 and I sent the original DS 3032 to NVC,,Do you know any estimates on how long more do we have to wait?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Thank you

NSO Documents that will be his and my Birth Cert and Marrige Cert right? I have his passport and NBI Clearance,,

I never receive the DS 230 and I sent the original DS 3032 to NVC,,Do you know any estimates on how long more do we have to wait?

My situation is just a bit different than yours but similar. We sent in all of the required documentation to the NVC as soon as we received the Packet 3 from the NVC. We received our Packet 3 on July 11, the NVC received it on July 16, and our case was completed on July 25. I received my copy of the Packet 4 on August 9. My wife in Serbia still has not received her Packet 4 but as long as I have mine we are good to go. So it went pretty quick for us. Our interview is scheduled for September 30. Hope this helps.

My situation is just a bit different than yours but similar. We sent in all of the required documentation to the NVC as soon as we received the Packet 3 from the NVC. We received our Packet 3 on July 11, the NVC received it on July 16, and our case was completed on July 25. I received my copy of the Packet 4 on August 9. My wife in Serbia still has not received her Packet 4 but as long as I have mine we are good to go. So it went pretty quick for us. Our interview is scheduled for September 30. Hope this helps.

Reallyfrustrated, your visa process is totally different from anezk. you have to consider that they're on an IV route since her hubby is a CR1/IR1 beneficiary. the whole process may have slight similarities but if you really read through the lines, they are very different. K visas (K1 and K3) dont take long to process at NVC. after they received the papers form USCIS, it only stays at NVC for a couple of days (very often). they dont require submission of DS-230 (Choice of Agent), I-864 (Affidavit of Support) and the DS-230 (Immigrant Visa Application). stating erroneous informations will just mislead people to believe on something which totally incorrect. Forums exist to help member.

CR1/IR1 takes time to process (but NOT years of course, maybe a matter of 2months to 3months). we went through the whole ordeal of submitting the requirements and waiting for fee bills. im from PI and a beneficiary of CR1/IR1 visa with my USC hubby as my petitioner.

since you have have paid your AoS fee bill, expect an instruction mail from NVC to arrive in a week or two. it will contain all the necessary documents you need to secure. the instruction will just basically contain instructions (no paper to be fill out, as we hoped before) you need to print you AoS online. it will be dragging if id be telling you step-by-step on what to do.lol..so im offering yo a link to read. this is from FBI - Family Base Immigration Forum, where i too am a member. if you have questions, you can try posting there. there are a lot of helpful people there and there's one person in there who knows A LOT about this whole immigration stuffs, i guess i heard from members that he/she works for the US immigration thingy..not that im sure of but the people there will be of greathelp to you.

but i guess providing links are not allowed here, just google Family Base Immigration and look at the Guidelines and Flowcharts for IV Procees in general and NVC. this will be very helpful, thank me later..hahahaha...kidding aside, im serious, this will really help you both..it helped us. you wont be sorry.

hope this will help.

Edited by MJ3lasvegas

YES. but you will need that later on the NVC Visa Process, not now. you still need to fill out the AoS. Secure employment records, IRS papers, pay stubs, etc. the form and its questions are a bit tricky, so read throughly. after this, another fee bill arrives. this time it will be for the IV application, amounting to 400USD. after paying, you will recieve another instruction letter from NVC on how to fill out the DS-230 (Immigrant Visa Application). YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS TO SIGN THIS FORM, but only part 1. send it will all civil documents with the photocopy of the geographic page of his PI passport. hmm, there maybe some things i miss, ask me later what needs to be clarified. i will search for specific infos later if you need them..

YES. but you will need that later on the NVC Visa Process, not now. you still need to fill out the AoS. Secure employment records, IRS papers, pay stubs, etc. the form and its questions are a bit tricky, so read throughly. after this, another fee bill arrives. this time it will be for the IV application, amounting to 400USD. after paying, you will recieve another instruction letter from NVC on how to fill out the DS-230 (Immigrant Visa Application). YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS TO SIGN THIS FORM, but only part 1. send it will all civil documents with the photocopy of the geographic page of his PI passport. hmm, there maybe some things i miss, ask me later what needs to be clarified. i will search for specific infos later if you need them..

thank you for your help,,i might bother u again sooner,,at the moment im still waiting for the next mail from them,,after that affidavit payment and DS-3032..

Please use JAMES'S SHORTCUTs and you will see how fast NVC can be!!!! (I have seen cases that has been completed in 26 days!!!)

Edited by Yiyi and Chris

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

• 1 year later...
Filed: Country:
Timeline
Please use JAMES'S SHORTCUTs and you will see how fast NVC can be!!!! (I have seen cases that has been completed in 26 days!!!)

The shortcuts are outdated.... Now NVC tries to get you to do everything online.

Best shortcut is once you get NOA2 keep calling the IVR at NVC until you have a case number assigned. Then call back and talk to an operator. Give them the Petitioner's (USC) & Beneficiary's (Intended Immigrant) e-mail addresses. Then when docs/bills are generated they'll e-mail everything, this saved over a week on my step-son's case and got him caught-up to my wife at NVC!

To save time go ahead and download the I-864 & DS-230 from the website and have them filled-out ready for then you get the Barcode pages (AOS Cover Sheet within 2 days of paying AOS Fee online, DS-230 Cover sheet after DS-3032 is received).

Also, electronc delivery of DS-3032 now requires a scan of the actual DS-3032 dicument they send you, fill-out & signed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.