Nothing1234

It's Friday! TGIF MENA :0)

85 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Work is my plan... and then probably fixing the headlight on my car. Ammar says he wants to have a vacation for the two of us where we sit in a room and just watch TV and do nothing else except play basketball. He also doesn't want to pay for this. Now that is something I have never heard before-- basketball on a romantic trip for two.

:rofl: He's funny!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone!! Off to work i go, ew. I'd rather stay home in bed and cuddle with hubby. Saturday no big plans maybe a church festival, and Sunday we have our office's first annual picnic at the bosses house for food and swimming in her pool. Should be fun its gonna be hotttttttttt Sunday!!!!

Have a good day and weekend everyone. And thanks to everyone for the pm's that i've gotton and support.

terrie

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone! I know its been awhile since i have posted i have been bed bown for the past 2 weeks and i have 4 more weeks to go due to lower back surgery . I had to get one of my Disc removed in my lower back i also damaged my siatic nerve in my left leg so i have a limp now until i get therapy so keep me all in your prayers. I hope veryone has a beautiful and blessed day missed you guys. (F)

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone. taif! :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Let see. I pick up Mom today from the airport. Then I go see "Sex and the City" for the third time but this time with my friend Jessica who hasn't seen it yet. This should be interesting. :P Then on Saturday I try not to think about my ex-fiance, who unraveled my world five years ago, who is getting married that day. Also going to try to stay far away from the place their wedding and reception is happening in the middle of downtown. :unsure: Maybe I'll stay inside with the covers over me head pinning for my Husband. :crying:

No really I'm not that affected by it anymore and I wish them all the happiness in the world, but it did take me a long time to get over it for something that lasted a year. I guess it was the level of commitment that it had gotten before it unraveled that put a big wound in my heart and had me running all over the world to be away from him after that. It would just be awkward to see him with his new bride on Saturday maybe more for him then me.

On Sunday it marks my one week until back to college! So I better finish these books I have to read and get to packing for the trip back. :thumbs:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
What's not romantic about that? You're both playing with the same ball, your're communicating (hey baby watch me slam dunk) you're getting all sweaty (which could lead to a romantic shower) I say dribble-ing with your hubby can't be all bad.

jJ

Actually, I love the idea-- it's totally new and original, and he is totally just wanting to communicate and play and be ourselves. It's probably one of the sweetest ideas he's ever had. Also, I suck at basketball, which usually that kind of thing really makes me uncomfortable.. but with him i think I could actually have fun. I was totally thinking about getting him a basketball as a surprise!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Awwwwwwwww have some fun Julianna! I thought the part of not wanting to pay for it was funny. Men come up with the funniest things sometimes but they can be some of the best times. I say do it and enjoy yourself.

Oliviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................... I still haven't seen the Sex and the City Movie!!! I want to see it so badly but never get time out of the house. Maybe that is something we can do tomorrow night for date night. Do you think my husband would enjoy it???? He has never watched the series, likes funny movies but I am not sure if he would get the humor in it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Awwwwwwwww have some fun Julianna! I thought the part of not wanting to pay for it was funny. Men come up with the funniest things sometimes but they can be some of the best times. I say do it and enjoy yourself.

Yeah that part is funny to me too! But true. So i doubt it will happen. Sigh.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oliviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................... I still haven't seen the Sex and the City Movie!!! I want to see it so badly but never get time out of the house. Maybe that is something we can do tomorrow night for date night. Do you think my husband would enjoy it???? He has never watched the series, likes funny movies but I am not sure if he would get the humor in it.

I'm not sure if your Husband would enjoy it. You'd have to have a lot of back history between the characters to know the depth of what's going on. Other wise his interpretation may be extreme and twist his views of American women from what is happening in some parts. Plus there are a couple of nude scenes (you know sex and the city). One of them is full frontal male but just for like 3 seconds. Samantha gets the longest nude scene and Miranda and Steve have the steamiest semi nude to full nude couples making love scene. If he's not comfortable with those things I wouldn't take him to see it. :blush:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I'm not sure if your Husband would enjoy it. You'd have to have a lot of back history between the characters to know the depth of what's going on. Other wise his interpretation may be extreme and twist his views of American women from what is happening in some parts. Plus there are a couple of nude scenes (you know sex and the city). One of them is full frontal male but just for like 3 seconds. Samantha gets the longest nude scene and Miranda and Steve have the steamiest semi nude to full nude couples making love scene. If he's not comfortable with those things I wouldn't take him to see it. :blush:

Yeah my husband watched one episode of the series that I have and hated it. All men are different though so who knows. Mine is more of the Hulk/Ironman/King Kong type of movie guy. Anything with constant action and fighting too.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wadi is not a SATC fan. I have all the DVDs, but he never watches them with me, just rolls his eyes. :lol:

I wouldn't really expect a straight man to find much interesting about it regardless of background, generally speaking of course.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.