85 posts in this topic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning Mena!! Happy Friday. Up very early. It's Official, hubby's ticket is purchased and he will be touching down in Chicago on August 27th!!!! :dance: So much to do, so little time. :) I hope everyone has a good weekend.

LOVE IS UNIVERSAL!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Happy Friday MENA!! Wow!! Congrats Shawna... He will be here before you know it.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning Nawal,Shawna,Sassy and everyone

have a nice blessed Friday all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Timeline
Good Morning Mena!! Happy Friday. Up very early. It's Official, hubby's ticket is purchased and he will be touching down in Chicago on August 27th!!!! :dance: So much to do, so little time. :) I hope everyone has a good weekend.

YAY! Mabrouk Shawna! What wonderful news! :dance:

Henia, you need to relax and feet up girl! I'd say ice cold drinks but who believes in ice overseas! LOL! :devil:

Maureen I seem to remember doing the same thing to my mother I swear! Crazy but my feet grew a few inches as well! JK!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

off to work....eeehhhh I remember now why I opted to work 12-8 rather than 7-3 everyday...getting myself and zaid ready to leave the house by 630am is waaay too hard

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
happy friday!!

that's great news Shawna! we will be returning my daughter's shoes that she said while trying out at the store... they fit good on me...but at home for some reason her feet grew an inch :unsure:

Ye what's the deal with kids these days? They are super-growing! My duaghter is only 8, soon 9 but already almost reaches to my shoulders! I wear a size 9 (Euro 39)... and I had bought some sandals other day ... she almost fit in them ... I was shocked! Thou I am buying her Euro 35 (size6) ... And ye why do the feet "grow" not swell but grow during pregnancy and not go back to their orginal size after birth? :blink:

Thanks Nawal ! Hard to take it easy when gallons of sweat seem to be pouring outta you! Having fan on 24/7 isn't helping ... August heat/humidity is the worst. No wonder so many people go on vacation this month! And I do believe in A/C and ice ... unlike many people here LOL! I cannot imagine drinking warm water in this heat ... people keep telling I am ging to get sick or have sick baby from sitting in front of the fan and drinking cold drinks! :wacko:

Ye and they should start labeling shoes and clothes in some MENA like this .... Chinese size 9, American size 9 ... since they seem to sell the Chinese sizing here ... and once you find your size (in their size measurements) it seems to have like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL written on it! Thanks China (or whoever) for making the fat preggie feel even more FAT!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everybody! I'm very glad it's Friday work is killing me to get through this week. We have to do the doctor thing and grocery thing tonight. Tomorrow night I am hoping to have date night for my husband and myself and have a nice quiet dinner and who knows what else we will find to do. We are pretty boring......

Have a good one!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Work is my plan... and then probably fixing the headlight on my car. Ammar says he wants to have a vacation for the two of us where we sit in a room and just watch TV and do nothing else except play basketball. He also doesn't want to pay for this. Now that is something I have never heard before-- basketball on a romantic trip for two.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Happy Friday to all the MENA ladies and Charles, too! I hope you all are well.

I don't have too much going on this weekend except cleaning the house...which actually won't be a bad thing. Always nice to have your home looking good.

Have a great day!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
Good morning cleaning-windows-214.gif!

2008-05-06 I-129F sent

2008-05-10 Delivered to NVC 3:12pm

2008-05-20 NOA1

2008-05-23 Touched

2008-06-26 Touched

2008-06-27 Touched

2008-09-07 NOA2

2008-09-11 Received at NVC

2008-09-12 Left NVC

2008-09-18 Consulate received

2008-09-25 Pkt3 Received

2008-09-28 Pkt3 Returned

2008-09-30 Pkt4 Received

2008-10-09 Interview

2008-10-13 Medical

2008-10-24 Visa Received

2008-10-30 Fying home to my Jonathan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.