natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so bored.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Exactly....*yawn*

Well, at least Im fittin' to cook out. It's something to do. How is Brad?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Exactly....*yawn*

Going crazy :lol: Work is good but keeping me WAY busy. I am starting to get bored.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Hey all...

At some point everything gets boring and old. I am feelin it too. I am on vacation for a while, I'm gonna make it count.

Hope everyone's havin a good week.

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

Tammy, Do enjoy yourself! A vacation is long over due!

I have a lead on another German Shepherd Dog. This particular one is from all German lines, he is 2 years old and a black and tan. I will go out to see if we bond in a few weeks. He is mine if we click...just he needs socializing. My poor old dying Shepherd is still hanging on. I pray God takes him quietly like He did for my little Marie.

kodasmall3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Why thank you, Brad! Same to you and since it is nearly Sunday....Happy Sunday, as well.

kodasmall3.jpg

Why thank you, Brad! Same to you and since it is nearly Sunday....Happy Sunday, as well.

Back acha!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Thanks!

kodasmall3.jpg

Exactly....*yawn*

just shut down the grill ... cooked some ... baked some (yup another cake)

Doing pretty well. Vika is out on the patio having another chat-a-thon with her balloon headed girlfriend. I am ignored :crying:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Exactly....*yawn*

Doing pretty well. Vika is out on the patio having another chat-a-thon with her balloon headed girlfriend. I am ignored :crying:

guess you're stuck with us then ....

glad to hear you're doing okay. we're busy here. the boys are growing and growing ...

Edited by Natty Bumppo

Exactly....*yawn*

glad to hear you're doing okay. we're busy here. the boys are growing and growing ...

za21.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Exactly....*yawn*

za21.gif

size .... not quantity :lol:

and yes ... they do :dance: to the music ...