natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No plans, Tammy. How about you??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Man I missed all the Hawaii and butter...and the devil even stopped by to give Brad allergies.

Any 4th of July plans ya'll?

We are headed to Toledo to see my dad, and taking him to the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan. Huge place, but they have scooters to rent for him and installed aircon in 2000. Weather should be good, and he is WAY excited about it. He hasn't been that far from home in a couple of years because he needs help getting around.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Man I missed all the Hawaii and butter...and the devil even stopped by to give Brad allergies.

Any 4th of July plans ya'll?

We are headed to Toledo to see my dad, and taking him to the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan. Huge place, but they have scooters to rent for him and installed aircon in 2000. Weather should be good, and he is WAY excited about it. He hasn't been that far from home in a couple of years because he needs help getting around.

That sounds good! I am happy he is so excited about it :)

Nagi, hm..no plans yet, except if I feel ok. How are you doing?

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

Could be better, Tammy....but glad to know things are fine with you.

Good moaning and Happy 4th to all HEART people! No plans for today. Both dogs are doing poorly now. Im suprised my shepherd is still here, but now the little beagle is taking a toll for the worst. I discussed this with my husband and we decided to let God take them instead of hastening the process....unless, of course, there is major suffering.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hey Nagi,

I have been busy with work and all, I hardly see my husband anymore - you know how it gets with those blue-collar jobs. I hope your dogs will be ok, and if they leave, will do so in peace.

How is your husband? I will have some time off next week, when are you free to chat?

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Dropping by to say "HI"

I hope everyone is doing great!

Dannielle will be a year old tomorrow.... it's flying by! :star:

Timeline

Hi stranger! I cannot believe she will be a year old already...it seems like just months. But anyway, glad you stopped by...you are missed!

Tammy, anytime is fine when you see me online...I will be busy Monday...the one dog just passed away a few hours ago and there will be her cremation, hopefully.

I barely see my husband anymore. He works non stop.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Hello Eric.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hi stranger! I cannot believe she will be a year old already...it seems like just months. But anyway, glad you stopped by...you are missed!

Tammy, anytime is fine when you see me online...I will be busy Monday...the one dog just passed away a few hours ago and there will be her cremation, hopefully.

I barely see my husband anymore. He works non stop.

nagi ... sorry to hear about the loss of your little friend. (F)

yes I know ... I'm posting in the wrong thread ...

Timeline

No you are not, Natty. Thanks for the condolences.

kodasmall3.jpg