natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

I had two infections, antibiotics, anf fatigue as well as cold and muscle pains...I had planned a wonderful weekend of studying but didn't work out. I got a new interest in thai food so I learned to cook all the soups and rice dishes, and actually cooked some Thai soup which Peto loved. Other than that, I am looking to shadow some doctors for my resume and planning to make this day useful as last weekend was full of illnesses.

Where do you work Brad?

I work for a big bank. One of the healthy ones that wants to give Obama back his TARP money :lol: You make it sound so easy to just learn to cook all the Thai recipes. I would kill us both!

Hi back Nagi and Nawal! Hope you are doing well today.

Edited by Brad and Vika

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Today, I have been busy. It's old folks day ( SS cheque day ) and I had to go get my nails done then do some marketing.

My first husband was a banker.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Today, I have been busy. It's old folks day ( SS cheque day ) and I had to go get my nails done then do some marketing.

My first husband was a banker.

I'm really a sort of selling consultant. Bankers sometimes refer deals to me, but really I structure plans and transaction for investment. Some investment banking, some pension, corporate cash, etc. My legal background helps, but I really look at the job as a consulting gig, and I just happen to work for a bank. What do you do with SS checks? Our branch people hate the first week of the month.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

First infections were of urinary tract, then throat. Brad, sounds like you are in your field, at least you wanted to work in consulting. I am pursuing optometry but the prerequisites are not easy and I am currently trying my hardest to find doctors to shadow and finish my classes with good grades. Peto is finally in ESL, doing ok and hopefully by the end of the summer we will have accomplished some of our goals.

How you doing Nagi? Brad, how is Vika liking the ESL? What state do you guys live in, and are you guys planning to go anywhere for vacation for the summer?

-Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

How you doing Nagi? Brad, how is Vika liking the ESL? What state do you guys live in, and are you guys planning to go anywhere for vacation for the summer?

-Tam

Hey Tam - We live in Kentucky. Vika starts classes Wednesday, and I hope the morning classes help her get past the vampire's sleeping habits she is developing. We have lots of plans for summer :lol: , but her classes will prevent any real travel. We think maybe Vegas again in August, Europe in September/October (she will stay for about seven weeks with her parents, just two weeks for me), and if we can squeeze it in, Disney in November. My mom and step-dad live fairly close to Orlando, and they say that right after Thanksgiving is primo (meaning not crowded) for Disney.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Good morning! Im getting ready to go to our church picnic. I hope the sprinkles stop so we can have a nice day there.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Girl......I got it late....could not get back with you..... :help:

kodasmall3.jpg

Good morning! Im getting ready to go to our church picnic. I hope the sprinkles stop so we can have a nice day there.

Hi Nagi and JODO!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello Brad, Nawal, and JODO!

kodasmall3.jpg

Late hello right back at ya!

Doing all the things I had needed to do for the past couple months that I hadn't been able to do due to school. Got a temp job for the summer abd shadowing clinics. How is everyone here?

Nagi? How is the husband, church, pets? How's life!

Brad, how is Vika doing in ESL? Have you guys gone to Vegas yet? I am planning some close-trips, nothing too far. It's hard to get a job these days and then wanting too many off vacations is not a good thing to do, so I figured far away trips will not happen now.

It's finally getting hotter around here in Chicago. My husband, Peto, almost didn't believe that it can get 80's-90's here but he finally believes me.

Hope everyone has a good one.

God bless,

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif