natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes, I think it is Chad. How is 0 doing this day??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

we are on our way out to this place in Dearborn so we wont be back till this afternoon maybe 3 ish??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

32.jpg

:lol:

force_push_2.gif

Chad, is that you with the sword....... cow knocking again ?

:lol: Yep, that's cow tipping- jedi style!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nagi-How you been? miss you!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

im here in the evenings only now, miss nagi, not much else going on. Nagi hope things with health come out ok u CAN send me emails you know ha u have the work acct. :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I started getting anxiety again knowing school is about to start and my schedule is about to get hectic. Tomorrow night is my 30th Birthday party that I'm having a month early to be with my friends and family down here. Then on Sunday I fly out to Moscow and the next morning school starts back up.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Nagi, How are you? Hmm they call Dearborn Arab town. Well so my Islamic Studies professer once said. I am praying for you.

Omoba, I feel good to have talked to you, I hope your trip goes well.

Terrie, I like your picture of you guys together. Was that the MENA reunion, or something of that sort? Oh Kamal looks so happy and relaxed with the dog lol. How are you doing? I am still waiting on my husband's visa, and praying that he will recieve it before winter and join me here.

Olivia, are you going to Moscow to visit family? I am sorry, I have been gone for a few days due to family problems, and busy schedule in general so I don't know. I am also feeling the same anxiety. It got so bad I wanted to take Fall off and start in Winter, but that would delay me a whole year. So we just have to suck it up, get amazing grades and finish school.

God bless everyone,

-Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline
Olivia, are you going to Moscow to visit family? I am sorry, I have been gone for a few days due to family problems, and busy schedule in general so I don't know. I am also feeling the same anxiety. It got so bad I wanted to take Fall off and start in Winter, but that would delay me a whole year. So we just have to suck it up, get amazing grades and finish school.

God bless everyone,

-Tam

Moscow is where my school is. I'm going back to school on Sunday.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Nagi,

I am so sorry about the recurring kidney problem, and hoping very much that this surgery goes well. I want to see you well and good, ready to handle everything that life has to through at you. Me, I have been immersed in family drama and even had to hear once again why I had to get married to my husband, etc. and it all just about ruined me. I had made up my mind to go be with him for a few months, because my mind needed to be calm in order to come back to real life to complete school and work, and all of those things. But I thought again, that if I spend another 2 grand on going, I will regret is very badly later on. So I am not leaving. I am waiting for God to tell me about this visa. I maybe will know by the end of August.

Nagi don't ever let anything bring your down. Stand your ground and remember we are always here for you if you need help deciding something. I am praying for you for the 28th.

God bless,

Tam

God bless everyone,

-Tam

Oh wow, Olivia, when will you be back from Russia? Also, is the school system very different from here?

Timeline

God bless everyone,

-Tam

Oh wow, Olivia, when will you be back from Russia? Also, is the school system very different from here?

It's Moscow, Idaho. I attend the University of Idaho in the Northern panhandle of the state almost to Canada. :P

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

God bless everyone,

-Tam

It's Moscow, Idaho. I attend the University of Idaho in the Northern panhandle of the state almost to Canada. :P

:lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Olivia-

Lol. See that just shows you how out of the loop I am right now with all the current things going on in my life. I didn't even think of Idaho, with all the recent news of Georgia/Russia, and hearing you saying "Flying out" and I immediately thought it's got to be the country. Sorry, I just feel really out of it lately, and I don't know how I will perfom in school or handle my husband who has been feeling bad these couple days.

Well I am happy you are staying in the country and not literally going to Moscow. I was thinking it would be expensive for you and all that.

I wish you a wonderful birthday and hoping to hear good plans about your visit to see him.

I hope everyone has a great morning!

-Tam