natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks for the support. 0n top of everything else to worry about, this is #1 right now. Im not going to have him put down. I just can't. Im trying to make him as comfortable as possible and pray he passes in his sleep.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Thanks for the support. 0n top of everything else to worry about, this is #1 right now. Im not going to have him put down. I just can't. Im trying to make him as comfortable as possible and pray he passes in his sleep.

(F):luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Thanks, Charles.....I needed that.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Sounds like a member of the family. Sorry to hear.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Timeline
I'm looppyyy today and the babies are away at Auntie Marsha's for some fun times. I can't bend or chase them around right now :( I can say I'm feeling a bit better thank god. I miss the babies alot.

When you have that kind of pain, it kind of spoils the "happy" in the happy pills. Hope you get to feeling better!

Thanks Brad! I'm feeling much better after resting all weekend...only to have to head to work tomorrow (well today) :P

Thanks, Charles.....I needed that.

How ya doin' Nagi? How's your baby? :luv:

Timeline

Good Morning, Brad.

My pets ARE my children. But I look at it this way....God assigns us what pet He wants us to have. First, they are His creation and belong to Him. Second, He just trusts us to take care of them the best we can. When He wants them back, we have to let them go as our part has been completed. We may not want to let go, but they were not really ours to begin with.

kodasmall3.jpg

Good Morning, Brad.

My pets ARE my children. But I look at it this way....God assigns us what pet He wants us to have. First, they are His creation and belong to Him. Second, He just trusts us to take care of them the best we can. When He wants them back, we have to let them go as our part has been completed. We may not want to let go, but they were not really ours to begin with.

True, and HE never gives us more of a burden than he knows we can lift. Even if we don't agree.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

A hearty Amen from my corner!

The dog is still here. I had a talk with him last night. I don't think he wants to leave us, but I assured him it was ok....his brother Rodney will be waiting for him.

kodasmall3.jpg

A hearty Amen from my corner!

The dog is still here. I had a talk with him last night. I don't think he wants to leave us, but I assured him it was ok....his brother Rodney will be waiting for him.

Errands today. What are you up to Nagi? We are paying Vika's tuition. She tested out of about half of her ESL classes, and is in an American English Comp course this summer. I am so proud of her!! :star: SHe will be completely immersed in our language, and will (at last) have something to do.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Nagi I hope he will be in peace through his journey. You are right, God is the only one that knows our best.

Brad - I am going to register my husband for ESL classes this week as well. Being exposed to the little things in grammer that many foreigners have trouble with just cannot be learned at home. I figure this is a good step into getting his degree again. He has a masters but it is equivalent to a bachelor's here. So back to school - he is not thrilled...sayd he'll be 40 before he makes any money but I am not greedy for anything and I told him I will be there no matter what he decides to do, but mainly I wish for him to finish school and get his second degree.

Nawal, I am glad you back is better! Take care of yourself :)

-Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

I wish my husband would get into some classes, but he works like 12+ hours a day so there is no time.

I called the Dog and Cat Cemetary and did a pre-paid creamation thingy. At least that part is done and less to worry about when the day comes.

Hi ya, Tammy!

kodasmall3.jpg

Nagi I hope he will be in peace through his journey. You are right, God is the only one that knows our best.

Brad - I am going to register my husband for ESL classes this week as well. Being exposed to the little things in grammer that many foreigners have trouble with just cannot be learned at home. I figure this is a good step into getting his degree again. He has a masters but it is equivalent to a bachelor's here. So back to school - he is not thrilled...sayd he'll be 40 before he makes any money but I am not greedy for anything and I told him I will be there no matter what he decides to do, but mainly I wish for him to finish school and get his second degree.

Nawal, I am glad you back is better! Take care of yourself :)

-Tam

Hey Tam!

No doubt the ESL classes will be good from a self-fulfillment perspective too. Vika is very fluent (and pretty clever too), but just wants to get that extra comfort level before diving into school here. She has an accounting degree, and left a good job in Ukraine to come here. Sounds like there are some similarities. Nothing like formal education to get max exposure to language and culture here. Funny that American students go to University to get exposed to other cultures :lol:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

They should just log on to VJ.

kodasmall3.jpg

They should just log on to VJ.

Sort of like asking them to get a good read on our culture from visiting Vegas or Disney World, no?

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif