natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
He said he would as long as he could keep up the pace, but he is leaving April 18th anyway, or so it is planned. Keep in mind he said he was leaving Dec 2nd and March 15th, but ended up changing the ticket both times. Wishy washy, I tell you. :wacko:

Light at the end of the tunnel then (glass half full) :D

Hiya peeps (F)

I have company coming...lordy our house is never empty....:P

Much better than always empty :star:

Very true Brad! They ate me outta house and home!!! :P

I can't stop staring at Vika! LOL She's so darn pretty!! God bless her!! (F)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

She is very beautiful, indeed!

Good Morning and a very happy Monday to all HEART people!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Nagi...continuation to my behavior (daily thread)

I swear I'm in stores and I forget to give the proper change because my mind is elsewhere....or I freak out for the littlest things, or cry at stupid commercials or laugh at inapproriate times....blah! I have no memory either...I blame that on the babies of course! LOL :P So I thought it best to give warnings to others before they experience my behavior! :P

Timeline

You and me both, but I didn't want to admit it in daily thread. The memory is fading fast, girlfriend. The store thing hits home , too. My friends say it is stress, but I think it is a combination of being sick, being old, and being crazy all my life. 0h yeah, I do suffer from the David Crosby thing. Hard livin' does that to a person, I think.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Happy Monday to all! :reading: Did you see that the stimulus plan is starting to flesh out a bit? Markets like any sort of detail and stability - I almost want to check my 401(k) balance :jest:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Im afraid we have to wait and see.

kodasmall3.jpg

Im afraid we have to wait and see.

True - but I still want a few more days in the market like today. I hope the gains stick.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Well, I have a very tiny investment, so as long as I don't loose anything, Im happy.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Amen to that....time will tell. I try not to watch to closely or I become obsessed. :lol:

0CD....do you have it, too?

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I wish I was going with you. I need a vacation. Anyway, I hope you have a great time!

Hey, geography awaits us.

kodasmall3.jpg

I wish I was going with you. I need a vacation. Anyway, I hope you have a great time!

Hey, geography awaits us.

I wish you were going to. You know we'd paint the town red. Ok, bump it, but I need to let the pest control guy in. So give me a few. He called and said he was five minutes away.

Edited by JODO
drinkblink14.gif

Timeline

And every other colour there is. 0h, the fun we would have.

kodasmall3.jpg