natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Love Vegas! I have a new friend on fB and Farm Town that lives in Vegas and works at the Venician in the indoor outdoor courtyard area. It's also where I had my bachlorette party. hee.

Hugs to all my room full of heart peeps! It's the first day of Spring! Love you guys!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We love you, too 0livia! I must say Im very happy for you that in 2 months you will be reunited with your husband. You have been apart waaay toooo long, girlfriend.

Mine has his return ticket booked for April 18th. He probably won't be back until September.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
We love you, too 0livia! I must say Im very happy for you that in 2 months you will be reunited with your husband. You have been apart waaay toooo long, girlfriend.

Mine has his return ticket booked for April 18th. He probably won't be back until September.

wow...that's a long time Nagi (F) Hugs to you and be strong...I'm always around if you need a shoulder :star::luv:

Olivia...I love you all happy and full of life!! Awesome feeling knowing you will be together soon thank god! :dance: I'm going with you...have room for us in your suitcases? :lol::devil:

Timeline

I might need it. Thanks, Nawal. I appreciate this.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Well good morning, everyone. Y'all must either be sleeping in or busy.

After a warm up the last few days, it's turned colder than a witches t!t. The sky is gray and my mood is, well, could be better put it that way.

kodasmall3.jpg

Well good morning, everyone. Y'all must either be sleeping in or busy.

After a warm up the last few days, it's turned colder than a witches t!t. The sky is gray and my mood is, well, could be better put it that way.

Morning Nagi....Morning all!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Hey ya, Brad!

What gets crazier around here is my husband quit his job like 2 weeks ago. He landed another one yesterday and while he was there he got a call from his old boss asking him to return Monday. All work and no play makes H a .....workaholic?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hey ya, Brad!

What gets crazier around here is my husband quit his job like 2 weeks ago. He landed another one yesterday and while he was there he got a call from his old boss asking him to return Monday. All work and no play makes H a .....workaholic?

with all this work ... can I be a tax deduction for you guys? umm ... err ... charitable contribution :jest:

Timeline

Tax deduction! We don't need no stinkin' tax deduction. :lol:

kodasmall3.jpg

Hey ya, Brad!

Things could be worse in this economy - no doubt about it :star:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

You know that's right!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

He said he would as long as he could keep up the pace, but he is leaving April 18th anyway, or so it is planned. Keep in mind he said he was leaving Dec 2nd and March 15th, but ended up changing the ticket both times. Wishy washy, I tell you. :wacko:

kodasmall3.jpg

He said he would as long as he could keep up the pace, but he is leaving April 18th anyway, or so it is planned. Keep in mind he said he was leaving Dec 2nd and March 15th, but ended up changing the ticket both times. Wishy washy, I tell you. :wacko:

Light at the end of the tunnel then (glass half full) :D

Hiya peeps (F)

I have company coming...lordy our house is never empty....:P

Much better than always empty :star:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif