natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Orange Soda!!! I knew there was a secret!!! No doubt the guy is going to lose his polygamist union card for telling.

Gotta run to a meeting - then to buy some orange pop :P

Edited by Brad and Vika

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Lawd!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Good morning :thumbs:

Watching GMA, they are showing some man in Dubai who is married to 17 women and he has 86 kids!!!! He says that his ultimate goal is 100 kids by 2017. He says his "secret" is orange soda :o .

Morning JODO .... missed you on Saturday. :crying: Noticed there is now a "red light" camera at the intersection of 59 and 6 ... and no ... I'm not going to be on america's most wanted ... :P

Edited by Natty Bumppo

Filed: Timeline

Watching GMA, they are showing some man in Dubai who is married to 17 women and he has 86 kids!!!! He says that his ultimate goal is 100 kids by 2017. He says his "secret" is orange soda :o .

Morning JODO .... missed you on Saturday. :crying: Noticed there is now a "red light" camera at the intersection of 59 and 6 ... and no ... I'm not going to be on america's most wanted ... :P

Hey Natty :star: . How are you and the family? I hate I missed the baby pictures,but I know they are as cute as buttons :star: . As for the camera light :wacko: , I have seen several near accidents because people hit the brakes instead of just going through the light on yellow. I think it's a catch-22 because sometimes it is better and safer to just go through the light. Just a head's up, there are also camera lights at Williams Trace and Eldridge.

drinkblink14.gif

Timeline

I feel sick.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Hey Natty :star: . How are you and the family? I hate I missed the baby pictures,but I know they are as cute as buttons :star: . As for the camera light :wacko: , I have seen several near accidents because people hit the brakes instead of just going through the light on yellow. I think it's a catch-22 because sometimes it is better and safer to just go through the light. Just a head's up, there are also camera lights at Williams Trace and Eldridge.

thanks for the "heads-up". we haven't been back to the area for months. we spend most of our time in the northwestern territory. now that the MIL is back in Brazil and the boys are getting older we're starting to get out a little more.

Timeline
I feel sick.

Eat something. :angry:

I am now. Breadsticks and a cheese danish.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Natty your twins are adorable! Looks like (K) is a little thinker and (M) is happy-go-lucky. I know you and your wife are so proud. :luv:

Thanks ... they both are thinkers. K likes mischief ... M is relaxed and rolls with the punches. together they will be a handful when they get older. hope they learn that dad (old age and cunning) will trump youth and vigor.