natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Just checking in from Florida. The trip has been going really well. Lots of love and shopping for Vika. My mom and dad really love her, and she is strategizing with mom right now about shopping for wedding dresses after they pack me off to North Carolina Monday.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Timeline
Brad, enjoy your trip! As Nagi said...No doubt your mom and family will love her! (F) Brains and biology are always are war I think...:lol: You guys can just stop by Arizona and leave her alone with our twins for a bit. :P After a day with the twins Vika will be singing like a scene out of Oliver..."Work, glorious work..." :devil:

Vika says she is up to the trip, and would love to meet your kids. If she enjoys herself, I will never hear the end of it. My biggest reservation is that she seems to need 12 hours of sleep every day. I am afraid.... very afraid :unsure:

Hehe...I loved to sleep too...it all changes but believe me, I work in my needed beauty rest...just around the babies! :P I would love the visit!!! (F) We love to entertain...our favorite past time! :D

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im glad your having a good time and wish I was there, Brad.

Nawal, please try to get some sleep. Your going to end up sick again if you don't.

Pinch,Punch, first of the month. Happy March 1st everyone!

I wasn't going to mention this to anyone, but here goes. My husband is going back home. We have an interview date for April 7th. He had booked a return flight months ago for March 15th, this being before he even got the interview letter for AOS. He doesn't know if he should go back on the 15th or stay until after the interview. He really is needed at home. There are reasons which are long and drawn out and Im not getting into them, but his dad is sick, my husband needs to see a doctor himself ( no medical insurance here ) , lots of unfinished business back home, etc.,

Everything is a mess. As of today, we don't know what's going to happen. Should he go on the 15th, this means he will have to return in a few weeks for the interview which we can't afford the airfair to come and go. He will not stay after the interview and will go back for maybe 5 months or ??? Im barfing all over the place.

Sorry for the vague vent. I know I probably am not making much sense here. Just I needed to unload.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Thanks. It is in God's hands.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Yes it is...and I will keep you both in my prayers. Can he just wait for the interview? I think changing a flight should only cost about 100 dollars or so, as oppossed to flying there, flying back, etc. However, if his family needs him home and things are terminal...some things are meant to be and he will need to just go and leave the rest in God's hands as you said.

Big hugs Nagi...sorry you are going through this. All things happen for a reason...sometimes we just can't see what God's plan is right away.

xoxo

Timeline

Yes it is...and I will keep you both in my prayers. Can he just wait for the interview? I think changing a flight should only cost about 100 dollars or so, as oppossed to flying there, flying back, etc. However, if his family needs him home and things are terminal...some things are meant to be and he will need to just go and leave the rest in God's hands as you said.

Big hugs Nagi...sorry you are going through this. All things happen for a reason...sometimes we just can't see what God's plan is right away.

xoxo

It's 175$ to change the ticket, which has been changed 2 times since he's been here. It's all a big mess and I sit here and cry and cry. He wants to wait until after the interview, but on the other hand he thinks it may be best to go on the 15th. He's back and forth with this every minute. It's driving me stark raving sane.

I have my own health issues to deal with . I found out I'm stoned in BOTH kidneys now.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Update:

My husband came home around noon and has quit his job. He says he will leave sometime mid April. I hope this is his final answer. The back and forth ####### was really getting to me.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Thanks, Nawal and 0livia.

Anyone have coffee?

kodasmall3.jpg

Howdy all, I am returned from North Carolina and back on the PC :dance: Vika is still in Florida with my parents, and will come back Friday. I am batchin' it for the next day or so. The business was a bore as usual, and my boss was even more of a nazi than he has been in the past at these things. Eight solid hours of meetings, 5 minute breaks every couple of hours (DO NOT GET ON THE PHONE, OR GO TO YOUR ROOMS, OR CHECK VOICEMAIL!!!!!), I mean - it was like being in the third grade again.

Nagi, I am really sorry to hear about your troubles. Definitely take care of yourself, and don't let hubby drive you over the edge with his indecision. Sometimes we guys just need time to puzzle through our options - and we are just not able to do it as calmly as you girls :P

Did someone say wedding dresses! Now we're talking Brad! Pix Pix Pix Pls!!!

There will be pics eventually, but my mom and Vika's both told her not to let me see her in the dress before the day. Another week or so :dance:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif