natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hope it can be fixed. If not you are looking at 2 new tires.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

KFC make my mouth salty and dry just wants to make me puke. My local KFC is awful never gone back for a long time.

We don't do the KFC thing. Vika is totally grossed out by American fast food. I do sneak in some fried chicken from Kroger once in awhile though. :D

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I drugged myself to sleep last night because I'd been up over 24 hours and was going on 48 hours and I just woke up. :wacko: Didn't expect that.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

After how they treat chickens, it's a wonder Kentucky Fried Cruelty is still open.

0livia, hope you are well rested today.

Everyone else, Good Moaning.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Every day is the same for me. Sometimes I wish I could be back working, but then I say, ' Naw , this is good lounging around dripping with contempt for the rest of the world. '

Hello Scoot.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I woke up to a storm of text msgs today from my videographer for this news package we're doing and I was all confused this morning thinking it was Wednesday and wondering what happened to Thursday. I looked out my window and it snowed and the snow stuck. Just getting my bearings that it's Thursday and I have class tonight. :wacko:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Next time be careful not to take too many, 0livia.

Scoot, When it rains it pours. Im up for a radiator flush next month and fear brakes will soon follow.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Ya true I really did sleep through most of Wednesday yesterday but I only took the normal dose. And today I was thinking it's Wednesday waking up going :wacko: ?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Good going, Ace!

kodasmall3.jpg