natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dun dunt. Dun dunt. SHARK in the waters! lolz. You know I can never watch Jaws to this day because I saw it when I was a little kid and it scared me so bad.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

It's cold here today...not sunny. About 60 or so...a blah Monday.

Very cute baby pics Nawal! (comment from both Brad and Vika) :thumbs:

Awww...thank you both!! They are growing so fast its crazy!

OK - here is a dumb question from a guy who has never been to MENA at all. What is the name of the cute hat with the bells on it? They are bells, right?

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

What movie scared me was Dawn of the Dead. I was shook up for months.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
It's cold here today...not sunny. About 60 or so...a blah Monday.

Very cute baby pics Nawal! (comment from both Brad and Vika) :thumbs:

Awww...thank you both!! They are growing so fast its crazy!

OK - here is a dumb question from a guy who has never been to MENA at all. What is the name of the cute hat with the bells on it? They are bells, right?

It's a beaded cap. I'm not sure of the exact name. I call it and always knew it as an ancient egyptian beaded/crochet headdress or bridal cap. They would wear them back in the day...we bought this little one for Nour and have some for adults too. Everyone loved them as gifts so we had picked a few up!

What movie scared me was Dawn of the Dead. I was shook up for months.

I love scary movies. I watch them through my fingers w/ my hands over my eyes...:P

Timeline

I watched all the Zombie movies one summer when I was shuttling river rafters and living in Stanly, Idaho. lolz. The shuttlers all lived together in the home base and we brought what DVD's we had. One guy had all the Zombie movies ever made. Since then I've been thinking to make a zombie movie myself for fun. LOLZ! It would be so easy really.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I want top billing!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good moaning, stragglers. I have a bit more energy today. For the past 2 weeks I have been sick, loosing my balance and hands shakes so bad I can barely write. Lots of pain in both right and left flanks, and have rigors throughout the day and night. I'm a mess and I know it.

Hope everyone is doing very well!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I have more interviews to tape today and the reporters I'm working with are dropping the ball but I'm doing my part so that should show.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Love the cute siggy pic, 0livia!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Yes, I know. I wouldn't want to either, quite frankly. But you know you must. Sigh.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Hi Brad!

No, as a rule I hate taking pills. Any holistic remedy would be welcome, though.

What is celebrex, anyway?

kodasmall3.jpg

Hi Brad!

No, as a rule I hate taking pills. Any holistic remedy would be welcome, though.

What is celebrex, anyway?

A powerful pill :lol: Anti-inflammatory. I take them for my rotator cuff train wreck.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

I have kidney trouble so maybe it isnt the right pill for me. Are you going to have surgery or are you beyond repair?

kodasmall3.jpg