natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! I'm feeling a lot better today than I had been. How is everyone??

JODO, I know.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

We attempted to go to an outlet store far from here and got lost due to our State's symbol...the orange barrels, so we found our way back home and went to the ' poor store ' ( resale ). I'm beat but look forward to tomorrow. Peace and quiet till 5 pm. YAY!!!!!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I miss them, too. And BTW, IM SOOOO JEALOUS!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

It's sunny here, but cold.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I heard it was in the 30's in Idaho.

kodasmall3.jpg

It's cold here today...not sunny. About 60 or so...a blah Monday.

Very cute baby pics Nawal! (comment from both Brad and Vika) :thumbs:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

36 degrees nagi. The snow is starting to melt and the ground is starting to thaw so everything is getting muddy. It's like Spring thaw came early and the ground hog was wrong.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png