natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's also interesting to notice how different refueling, pit stops, and idle times are with the boys. With Isa ... well there is a bit of showmanship. For me ... they just settle into whatever task needs to be done and do it ... weird.

Getting them to settle down and sleep cause they are so tired they can't stay awake is always fun :lol:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

They know who's boss.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
:devil: we went to a moroccan restaurant today and the owner (fr casa) told ahmed he didnt look moroccan ha my friends say see you are already american

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

'Bout time you get yer butt in here, Brni!

How's married life?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
It's also interesting to notice how different refueling, pit stops, and idle times are with the boys. With Isa ... well there is a bit of showmanship. For me ... they just settle into whatever task needs to be done and do it ... weird.

Getting them to settle down and sleep cause they are so tired they can't stay awake is always fun :lol:

Okay...Carseat information for ya!

Hi! Okay, here is the carseat we are looking at for the babies and why "Auntie Marsha" likes it: :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ER&v=glance

1. It has received the some of the highest safety/ease of use ratings by the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration);

2. It can be used rear facing to 35 lbs. and forward facing to 65 lbs. with the five point harness, (the same kind of shoulder straps, chest clip and crotch strap like their seats have now) which is safer than just putting them in a booster seat later on with the regular seat belt;

3. The height of the shoulder straps can be adjusted without having to unhook and rethread the straps (there is a lever on each side that you just pull out and move up and down to adjust the height);

4. The cover comes off so you can wash it and just slips off as well without having to remove straps;

5. The headrest comes off when you are still using it rear facing. This way, it's not in the way of the back of the front passenger seat. Once the babies are forward facing, you have to put the headrest back on;

6. The fabric is really nice (won't be hot in the summer) and it's really nicely padded so they will be comfy and has the little wings on the side so their hem!eads won't flop forward when they fall asleep;

7. For the price, it's as nice with even better features (IMO) than the Britax brand. Britax does make really good, safe car seats, but they are close to $300! The best price I found for this one is $178.99 on Amazon.com. It has free shipping and no sales tax. (although Amazon is whacky in the fact that I have seen the price go up and down on a near daily basis. I've seen it go from $181.20 down to $176.99!) I know it still sounds like a lot of $, but you won't need to buy them another car seat since it goes to 65 lbs. They have to be in a car seat or booster seat until they are 4'9" tall, usually until about age 8 (what the NHTSA recommends from a safety standpoint). I think at this price, it would be the same as buying a less expensive car seat now with a lower weight limit and then spending more money for a booster seat a few years from now.

8. This seat comes in a lot of different fabric color and pattern choices, even a cute girly one for Nour! (hehe...always thinking of lil Nour!)

If you read the buyer reviews on Amazon, you'll see that many people have given it great ratings. So far, this is my top pick for the babies. I may just get one for Zain first since he will outgrow his sooner than Nour. And we will need it anyway for when we babysit them!

So there you have it, my pick for the babies' newest car seats. What do you think?

Isn't she the best God mother? :lol:

Timeline

I guess Brni is, well, occupied.

kodasmall3.jpg

ok so am new...i don't know what heart is all about inspite of reading this and other thread posted re: heart.

eewww.....sorry am clueless... but i :wub: vj. ....hi to all :star:

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

ok so am new...i don't know what heart is all about inspite of reading this and other thread posted re: heart.

eewww.....sorry am clueless... but i :wub: vj. ....hi to all :star:

Howdy - and welcome!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Stay away from the party store, RODO.

Welcome, VeePee!

Hi ya Brad!

Hi ya, 0livia!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Okay...Carseat information for ya!

Hi! Okay, here is the carseat we are looking at for the babies and why "Auntie Marsha" likes it: :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ER&v=glance

1. It has received the some of the highest safety/ease of use ratings by the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration);

2. It can be used rear facing to 35 lbs. and forward facing to 65 lbs. with the five point harness, (the same kind of shoulder straps, chest clip and crotch strap like their seats have now) which is safer than just putting them in a booster seat later on with the regular seat belt;

3. The height of the shoulder straps can be adjusted without having to unhook and rethread the straps (there is a lever on each side that you just pull out and move up and down to adjust the height);

4. The cover comes off so you can wash it and just slips off as well without having to remove straps;

5. The headrest comes off when you are still using it rear facing. This way, it's not in the way of the back of the front passenger seat. Once the babies are forward facing, you have to put the headrest back on;

6. The fabric is really nice (won't be hot in the summer) and it's really nicely padded so they will be comfy and has the little wings on the side so their hem!eads won't flop forward when they fall asleep;

7. For the price, it's as nice with even better features (IMO) than the Britax brand. Britax does make really good, safe car seats, but they are close to $300! The best price I found for this one is $178.99 on Amazon.com. It has free shipping and no sales tax. (although Amazon is whacky in the fact that I have seen the price go up and down on a near daily basis. I've seen it go from $181.20 down to $176.99!) I know it still sounds like a lot of $, but you won't need to buy them another car seat since it goes to 65 lbs. They have to be in a car seat or booster seat until they are 4'9" tall, usually until about age 8 (what the NHTSA recommends from a safety standpoint). I think at this price, it would be the same as buying a less expensive car seat now with a lower weight limit and then spending more money for a booster seat a few years from now.

8. This seat comes in a lot of different fabric color and pattern choices, even a cute girly one for Nour! (hehe...always thinking of lil Nour!)

If you read the buyer reviews on Amazon, you'll see that many people have given it great ratings. So far, this is my top pick for the babies. I may just get one for Zain first since he will outgrow his sooner than Nour. And we will need it anyway for when we babysit them!

So there you have it, my pick for the babies' newest car seats. What do you think?

Isn't she the best God mother? :lol:

looks like I'm going shopping. need to drop child(s) into the seats and also to see if the seats fit the car (meaning ... so I'm not shoved against the steering wheel)