natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I never watch TV, but my husband loves to have it on, probably to annoy me.

AZ isn't boring! Do you live near a place that you can go horseback riding?

Yes! Actually is very very close to us. We live in the "city" however, behind our home are a few mountain trails and stables. He is just stuck at home during the week w/ the babies...so I understand his frustration at times. It's getting better for him since he's found other stay at home Dad's and Mom's around. Now he's the center of all attention w/ twins. :P Our home is never empty. :lol: Play date central.

speaking of play dates ... how big are the little ones?

They were 8 months on Jan 28th...Crazy how time flies. :D

Sorry..JODO...Am I boring you? :(

Not at all Nawal :star: , Nagi knows that I am talking about some work I am doing.

Edited by JODO
drinkblink14.gif

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yes! Actually is very very close to us. We live in the "city" however, behind our home are a few mountain trails and stables. He is just stuck at home during the week w/ the babies...so I understand his frustration at times. It's getting better for him since he's found other stay at home Dad's and Mom's around. Now he's the center of all attention w/ twins. :P Our home is never empty. :lol: Play date central.

Ours are at 8.5 months. Big kids too.

Matthew is about 29#, Kevin is 26.5#. Height ... Kevin is 1" shorter than Matthew.

Need to change the car seats soon for the next size .... so much for them being small and premie.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, in those hot months you can always ride in the early morning, say before noon. I remember when I was in AZ it was July and that is what I did. I also rode in the desert in Egy. Nothing like you, your horse, and the desert.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Matthew is about 29#, Kevin is 26.5#. Height ... Kevin is 1" shorter than Matthew.

Need to change the car seats soon for the next size .... so much for them being small and premie.

Same here! Zain (boy) is about 28 and Nour (girl) is 27 I believe now. They were not premmie tho...I went 40 weeks (OMG what hell...:lol:) Zain is now 22lbs and Nour is only 14 lbs...she's such a little thing! He is crawling and walking from furniture to furniture where she is just learning to crawl. Amazing how different they are.

I have been shopping around too for new seats soon. Their god mother is amazing at finding the best deals (safety in mind as well) and such. I will let you know what she comes up with (unless ur settled on something). "Auntie Marsha" is the bomb and I always share her advice! :luv:

Timeline

I have to go scrub my floors....I will return as soon as I can. Get up off the floor, that is.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Too funny, JODO!

I'm done, but just have the kitchen to finish. I'm taking a ciggy break. Mt husband is ordering us Chineese food tonite. :dance:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Same here! Zain (boy) is about 28 and Nour (girl) is 27 I believe now. They were not premmie tho...I went 40 weeks (OMG what hell...:lol:) Zain is now 22lbs and Nour is only 14 lbs...she's such a little thing! He is crawling and walking from furniture to furniture where she is just learning to crawl. Amazing how different they are.

I have been shopping around too for new seats soon. Their god mother is amazing at finding the best deals (safety in mind as well) and such. I will let you know what she comes up with (unless ur settled on something). "Auntie Marsha" is the bomb and I always share her advice! :luv:

Both have the reverse crawl thing going. Kevin has found 1st gear and is slowly moving forward. Matthew has learned to roll and gets great mileage from a little effort. Both love to stand and hang onto furniture, coffee table, me, ... anything they can grab onto.

Car seats ... yea ... the search is on :P

Timeline

Both have the reverse crawl thing going. Kevin has found 1st gear and is slowly moving forward. Matthew has learned to roll and gets great mileage from a little effort. Both love to stand and hang onto furniture, coffee table, me, ... anything they can grab onto.

:lol:

kodasmall3.jpg

You know Matthew and Nour are doing the same thing! She has learned to go on all fours but decided that rollling is much faster and she beats Zain across a room! :lol: It's very funny how fast she is! She's the chatter (i think she will talk first) and he is the strong one...that only babbles. They both do understand words now ... its cute. In English and Arabic...."clap ur hands", "come here", "look at this" plus when you call their names. I think they understand "no" too, they just ignore that statement all together! :P