natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Hi ya'll I just been through a tornado of different works I had to finish and anicipating my husband to finally get a visa 13 months after interview. How is everyone doing? Brad, how's life, and the wife! You must be missing Vika. Nagi, how are you? I miss you and good to see your post. Omoba, I hope you are doing well, how is your love? Olivia, love the trippy colors on the profile pic...makes me happy :).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN guys! I stuffed myself with donuts, or as I call it, grown-up candy :D

I am praying to God that I can buy plane tickets for my husband soon, it has been a long ride and God sure knows how to drive you into the right directions!

Have a great weekend everyone and hope to check up with ya'll soon again.

Love, and God bless,

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Good luck with the tickets Tam. You are spot on - I miss my Vikichka like crazy. I broke down and bought tickets to Kiev in January myself, and will take her to Turkey for a week of "us time". She is really excited (mission accomplished). This all means that I will get the NOA2 around Christmas and have to turn around and fly back again :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hawkeye.....trouble again? Next time remember the pale pink fonts.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Better yet, the ones with old folks favourite flower....geraniums .

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good moaning, Nawal! Indeed, it HAS been a long time. Nice to see you posting here.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

No snow yet. We had a warm up this week, but tomorrow it is going back to burrrr. I brought up WN if interested in the pinko's.

Natty, the post office is your best friend.

Hello Miss Turia.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Good moaning, Nawal! Indeed, it HAS been a long time. Nice to see you posting here.

I dropped by a few times but it seemed a bit dead in here! :P

It's been so cold here these days...well for me. I'm use to the hot weather and we have a bit of chill in the air. I can't complain...I do not like the heat at all in the summer months.

What's new?

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
What's new?

nice pics in your siggy !!

Aww..thanks Natty! That's our "Mike Tyson" move! My daughter Nour biting my son Zain's ear. She may be smaller but she's tough! :devil:

twins?

Yep...5 months old last week :)

congrats!! :dance:

our twins will be 6 months in another week ...