natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

I was just checking in. Can I have my thread back ?

How is everyone? Im doing well. I just miss you all so much and Im sending all my love your way.

sorry nagi I only carried the torch until you had a few moments ... we had reached the magical 5k mark (F)

everyone here is doing ok ... how are you and everyone ?

hey natty, nagi picked on me for not posting as much when Lira first arrived here. well, it looks like the hand is on the other foot. I mean the sock is on the other shoe.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

now if she has her hand on her foot then she will have a prob talking to us or sock on hand or glove on foot :devil:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Wow...but if her sock is in her hand and her foot is in her sock....lol

Hey everyone! I am so happy that Nagi is doing better and the luggage was returned :)

Olivia, I honestly love the profile pic you have on now. I don't know who took that photo, but it is so sweet. Missing him a lot huh?

Oh yea we are just taking care of the home Nagi built and making the necessary restorations ;)

I am going to be productive today! That is the goal. Time to do alllllll of those thing I had been staring at and not wanting to do. That's a productive Saturday for ya! Also for anyone with Muslim SO's, tonight is a very special night in Islam, it is the night that God decides your fate for the umcoming year. So, I will be in prayer at night and will send you all my good wishes!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:yes: Missing him a ton! But counting down the days to see him.

I knew Nagi would get busy when her honey came as all VJ members tend to do at first during the adjustment period.

Nagi you have to let us know how it goes and the big day and all.

In the meantime I woke up this morning and had the inspiration to start writing a book. The pages are just pouring out of me now! It's a fiction novel and the accumulation of a collection of things I've learned all coming together in a magical tapestry of words telling the story. So this is day one! Stay tuned! This is my first novel!

:thumbs:

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Sounds good Olivia! I am going to hit the books as well as studying chem. I am am happy to hear about your inspiration. I say do it! You never know when something wonderful might come out of your mind.

I am counting days too Olivia, I finally had a good heart to heart with him yesterday and feel good. I am proud of him for not being too down for another delay and I hope we can make it to the visa. Maybe Fall will bring us good news.

I hope Nagi is doing well too and I have talked to her through e-mail, the adjustment is going well!

I am going to get some To Do list work done,

God bless

Oh and I took my sis and mother to the air and water show yesterday, it was really fun! Any of you gone to anything like that in your states?

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

I'm developing the characters and back story right now and it's just getting better and better. I don't know where this inspiration came from but it's so out of the box. The writing muse is with me and it's flowing like a river.

I need to take a break now and go to the store to get some ingredients to make some yummy food! I am starving!

Tammy I'm feeling like you are. Even though my baby and I are far apart we're stronger than ever, totally committed and totally in love. (L)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm developing the characters and back story right now and it's just getting better and better. I don't know where this inspiration came from but it's so out of the box. The writing muse is with me and it's flowing like a river.

I need to take a break now and go to the store to get some ingredients to make some yummy food! I am starving!

Tammy I'm feeling like you are. Even though my baby and I are far apart we're stronger than ever, totally committed and totally in love. (L)

Can I request ... the non-readers digest version ?

Timeline

LOL! I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! :innocent:

:no: No spoilers. I'm paranoid my ideas will be stolen. Just wait and see until I am finished. But man this is really and enthralling novel that is unraveling before my pen.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Wow...but if her sock is in her hand and her foot is in her sock....lol

Hey everyone! I am so happy that Nagi is doing better and the luggage was returned :)

Olivia, I honestly love the profile pic you have on now. I don't know who took that photo, but it is so sweet. Missing him a lot huh?

Oh yea we are just taking care of the home Nagi built and making the necessary restorations ;)

I am going to be productive today! That is the goal. Time to do alllllll of those thing I had been staring at and not wanting to do. That's a productive Saturday for ya! Also for anyone with Muslim SO's, tonight is a very special night in Islam, it is the night that God decides your fate for the umcoming year. So, I will be in prayer at night and will send you all my good wishes!

I hope everyone has a great day!

i have also the same situation....i was interviewed at the us embassy islamabad on 6th of february 2007 and was told that they want adminstrative processing of my case...but its now over an year but i did not get my visa...they visited my home and investigated about my marriage and about me last year n july...but i m still waiting....I Have been calling DOS and emailing embassy regularly....las time i called DOS on 13 of august and this time DOS told that my case is under admin review.....its about 18 months since my interview at the us embassy islamabad.....for about 16 months my case status was told as Pending for AP by DOS and embassy...(now mbassy is not replying to emails nor phones for the last 2 months)...for the last about 2 months they used to tell that its under Ap and now they r telling that its under admin review but they did not explain that whether my checks completed r not....however i just want to ask u that while being in review has my case has been returned to the embassy?...am i clear from all of the checks...is this review the last step to visa?...i am just so much confused....will they again call me for interview or will ask me for a fresh medical or police report just incase the case is sent back?....

for your information my passport was kept by the embassy at the interview time...any suggession and guidance will be greately appreciated....

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im trying, my dear friends.

We have been busy going here and there, talking, doing things cos our seperation was so long. Gotta make up for lost time.

I just think once things die down a bit, I will be here more often, and believe me, I miss you all as much as you all miss me!

Now on to another matter and I will speak my mind cos I dont bs anyone.

This change to the thread was a deliberate act of arrogance. I firmly believe this 100%. I should have , by all rights, been notified that a new chapter was a bout to begin, but of course who gave a #######?

That is all . I am sending my love and hugs and my warmest good wishes to each and everyone. Thank you for the prayers and please continue to pray for me, and I m doing the same for all of you!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hello all!! This seems to be a very laid back, friendly thread. Can some one tell me the purpose? I mean, if there is one, I can't tell from the title - other than it has apparently been going on awhile. Thanks

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif