natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Hi all!! I just wanted to drop by and say hey. I am at a wi-fi coffee house because my home has had no power since Sunday. Word is that it may be another week. My sixteen year old is so bored that he actually want to have conversations with me :lol: I am enjoying that (because I know it won't last).

Tam, again, thanks for the kind words. I will take some more pics if there is an opportunity. I think Vika's family had a whole weeks worth of plans for me, but I am keeping her in Odessa for a few days of us time first.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So where are the pics???

Hello Tammy ! How are you holding up these days?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Happy Friday, indeed!

Sara, no, he is staying at his job and did not accept the new position . Im trying to get him a hook up for a cardiologist. Seems on top of the mechanical mitral valve he now has a small hole in the aorta. I wonder if he has ever been diagnosed with Marfans??

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

well, Nagi, he's lucky to have you looking out for him :)

Brad - I like the new pic with the roses - she looks so happy (roses tend to do that)

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline

I have to say I LOVE your new pic of baby Pineapple. she sure is growing up fast !

And yes, Vika is a beautiful lady most deserving of roses.

kodasmall3.jpg

I LOVE that photo of vika!

Nagi...hope to see you here more I miss you like I miss sanity!

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

Well, Im just the opposite, Tammy. I miss insanity. I just think if you are insane, you get away with a lot more than actually being lucid, no?

kodasmall3.jpg

well, Nagi, he's lucky to have you looking out for him :)

Brad - I like the new pic with the roses - she looks so happy (roses tend to do that)

Thanks Sara, today is Vika's birthday. I sent her the roses, and the delivery company takes pictures and video sometimes for the sender. Birthdays are a big deal in Eastern Europe (is that also true in MENA countries?), and I hate not being there. I will see her in two weeks.

I have to say I LOVE your new pic of baby Pineapple. she sure is growing up fast !

And yes, Vika is a beautiful lady most deserving of roses.

Nagi - I hope he sees a doctor and gets to feeling better. And on the subject, how are you?

Thanks Tam

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Im trying to survive just like the next person, I rekon. Thank you for asking. Please tell Vika that HEART wishes her a very special birthday! May she have 100 more !

How is Brad, by the way??

kodasmall3.jpg

Im trying to survive just like the next person, I rekon. Thank you for asking. Please tell Vika that HEART wishes her a very special birthday! May she have 100 more !

How is Brad, by the way??

Doing reasonably well Nagi, thanks for asking. I have power again, and the last hazmat team left last night after cleaning up the raw sewage that backed up into the house. Everything has been sanitized for our protection. :lol:

I really like the beautiful baby pics I see posted here. I do get a little nervous though, as Viktoria wants at least one. When I think about going through all that again.... :unsure: I can't believe any one has real problems with baby pics.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif