natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello John! I must say my husband enjoyed the dead grilled birdy carcass. I enjoyed the veggies . :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good morning! It is going up to the 90's again today. :help: I think I'll stay indoors.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Hey Nina! You might want to water those plants. :lol:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

At home now :) I slept soooooo goooood last night! I had a pile of about 30 magazines waiting for me when I got home. I'm going to lay in bed and flip through mags while I watch TV until I go pick up my little cousins from school. Going to surprise them.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

welcome home, Amby! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Is your A/C running????

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

At home now :) I slept soooooo goooood last night! I had a pile of about 30 magazines waiting for me when I got home. I'm going to lay in bed and flip through mags while I watch TV until I go pick up my little cousins from school. Going to surprise them.

is mags as excited as you are? :unsure:

oh ... welcome back !!! :dance::dance:

Timeline

Im sure it did! We've been melting all summer and that is why I was so jealous when you would say it was in the 60's and you were a bit cold.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I do water them everyday, but I think my azaleas need more shade or something.

It is possible. Just let them get morning sun instead.

Good morning, NaTtY . :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

kodasmall3.jpg

My balcony faces east, so they do get morning sun till about 11am or so. Then the shadow from the opposite building provides them shade. But still, I think they are getting too much sun. It is already in the 90's at 8am in the morning. They also need to be pruned, but I am worried about pruning them when it is so hot.

Timeline

0h dear. I think this may call for some Cinc0 advice. Im sure he will know exactly what to do .

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Speaking of Cinc0...

kodasmall3.jpg