natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hola, Cinc0. How are you?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I need a husband who can cook something other than curry

MacYchez con curry? :rofl:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Timeline

MacYchez con curry? :rofl:

:lol:

I miss my friend. He was also a chef and moved to the middle of nowhere in NV to get married. He was the only other person I could count on to feed me fantastic food. :angry:

Well...I do have one other friend who can cook really well. She has 3 kids though. I don't see her very often cos she's working, going to school, and managing 3 kids :blink:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

Cinc0 is good for hamburgers and fish sticks. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I need a husband who can cook something other than curry

aj is gonna be so disappointed.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Curry stinks.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hola, Cinc0. How are you?

I'm getting by. Today is Friday. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: How are you?

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

I'm getting by. Today is Friday. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: How are you?

You know.......it's Friday. Enough said.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Curry stinks.

Not half as bad as Dhal. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

My main problem with curry besides the smell is tumeric. I do not like tumeric. I also don't like things like cinnamon or cloves in savory food.

The thing with turmeric that most people dont know is that it needs to be cooked very well and also a little goes a long way. So I toss in less than 1/8th of a tsp in the pot right after the oil is heated so that it has adequate time to cook.

Not half as bad as Dhal. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

That is because you have never had my dhal :P

Timeline

That is because you have never had my dhal

No matter how pleasing the taste is, it all comes out the same explosive way. :help:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
:lol:

kodasmall3.jpg