natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

things okay up north?

Not exactly. I wanted to go somewhere on Thursday but that was scrubbed. It was rescheduled for Saturday but I only found out about it now. One of my friends was also planning on going, he was really jacked up about it, but now he's heartbroken. I don't feel too good about it, either. Total bummer!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How are you doing?

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Cinco....132.

Not too shabby. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

IR5

Timeline

It's time for me to go to sleep now. I really wish that I had known about Saturday. I guess it wasn't meant to happen at this time. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: Goodnight, Dear Friends.:thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv:

IR5

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not too shabby. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

0f course it was dang near 400 later on. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I was going to go to Windsor today, and have to scrap that as well because of the heat. So, I know how you feel.... Well, kind of. I guess.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Good Morning Heart-filled Commies!

Ya...hot here too. I want to run into DC and take the girls to see the National Aquarium. They'd love that! They'd be fine once we got inside, but they would wilt rather quickly if we had to park too far away...so, its a gamble as to whether or not we go. We'll probably wait until next weekend...

Blessing! B

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

Greetings and blessings to you, Bishop/Rabbi. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Looks like your plans may be scraped as well. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good Morning Heart-filled Commies!

Ya...hot here too. I want to run into DC and take the girls to see the National Aquarium. They'd love that! They'd be fine once we got inside, but they would wilt rather quickly if we had to park too far away...so, its a gamble as to whether or not we go. We'll probably wait until next weekend...

Blessing! B

I was supposed to go to my mates leaving do in London, but I just blew a bunch of money on work clothes.

Probably get a curry and see inception instead.

Timeline

Greetings and blessings to you, Bishop/Rabbi. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Looks like your plans may be scraped as well. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ya...probably will be scrapped. We did some running around yesterday afternoon, and it was 95 outside, and my wife really wilted and stayed wilted for the rest of the day...so, I doubt that she'll want to push it today.

Good news is that we have RAIN in the forecast for most of next week. We need it, its like a desert her now :crying:

BTW...my wife always liked the pawn shops in Windsor...she loved cruising through those :lol:

Blessings to you beloved SisterNagi!

I was supposed to go to my mates leaving do in London, but I just blew a bunch of money on work clothes.

Probably get a curry and see inception instead.

Hey Brother 6, how is the job hunting going?

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

Got a temp gig starting Monday at the university. Corporate Communications stuff.

Hey Brother...that sounds great! I think you'll enjoy that gig! How 'temp is it? In my line of work, alot of gigs start as temp and then turn into permanent. It seems to be a growing trend...

Timeline

I had to run errands yesterday and basically I wilted.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey Brother...that sounds great! I think you'll enjoy that gig! How 'temp is it? In my line of work, alot of gigs start as temp and then turn into permanent. It seems to be a growing trend...

It's "ongoing" but there's also a permanent position I applied for but it hasn't interviewed yet.

Timeline

It's "ongoing" but there's also a permanent position I applied for but it hasn't interviewed yet.

It sounds like a good opportunity brother6, blessings to you for success!

Hey Amby :luv: ...USA is missing you! When do you come back and start school again? My son starts in about 4 weeks...not far away!