natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Chris!!!! :) How you doin'??? I haven't seen you in a hot minute (that's the cool new slang the kids in NY are using ;) )

Speaking of IT people - I lost access to my database at work *poof* just like that, and I know how to fix it but don't have administrator privileges. So........... I have to wait until Monday because the lady is on vacation :wacko:

How is everybody else tonight? I am hot and it's disgustingly humid here. :help:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

WTH does it even mean

no freakin clue but this is the correct context:

- you see someone you haven't seen in a while.

- ""Yo" you say

- "What up son? I haven't seen you in a hot minute!"

*note - hot is optional... it's there for emphasis and coolness

Filed: Timeline

no freakin clue but this is the correct context:

- you see someone you haven't seen in a while.

- ""Yo" you say

- "What up son? I haven't seen you in a hot minute!"

*note - hot is optional... it's there for emphasis and coolness

My sister supervises a bunch of HS interns at work. So she's surrounded by this language. A few weeks ago I flew back from the south west and she asked me how it was. I said, "it was hot!". And she does, "when did you start talking like that?".

All I meant to say is it was hot.

Edited by Legacy member

Timeline

People who say "hella" need to be beaten senseless.

that's soooo 1998 :wacko:

All I meant to say is it was hot.

you have to say the actual temperature or you will confuse people. Paris Hilton totally screwed that word up.

People who say "hella" need to be beaten senseless.

8th Ave. Homeless man. Clown costume and makeup (dirty). Looking for food in the trash can.

But what was the cross street? That's crucial.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que