natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

I'm fine, John. Thanks for asking. :thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv: How are you and how is Jean? :luv: :luv: :luv: Try to take it easy, yard work should be fun not a chore, when it becomes a burden that' when it's time to call it a day.

three acre yard is ALWAYS a burden in Texas heat :blink:

thanks for asking, I am ok, Jean is still the same. :crying:

YOU need to take it one day at a time... :thumbs:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You tell him John!

Why don't you turn the 3 acres into a little forest then you won't have to mow.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forgive me, but I forgot to say Hola to you, Miss Y ! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

You tell him John!

Why don't you turn the 3 acres into a little forest then you won't have to mow.

then it would match the rest of the JUNGLE that I own :lol:

hey, Y how u doin???

we may move the fence in next year, I work too hard during the week, to have that much every weekend. :crying:

Edited by john & jean

Timeline

I have a tiny back yard and it is a complete jungle with plants and flowers, etc, . I love it and I never have to mow back there.

kodasmall3.jpg

I have a tiny back yard and it is a complete jungle with plants and flowers, etc, . I love it and I never have to mow back there.

there was a neighbor couple that owned a Spanish style home, they took all the grass out. covered it with white gravel, planted cactus...

it looked great, and no mowing :lol:

Edited by john & jean

Timeline

I also have various miss-matches of patio blocks and the dog(s) wore half the yard down to just dirt, so these purple flowers sort of took over on the parts that once had the grass on it. No mowing, YAY !

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

hi guys I'm doing well, I took a nap (lazy Sunday) :D :D , something unusual for me, I hope to sleep well tonight

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Timeline

So that's where Brother Cinc0's been? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
:o

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Cinc0.....15.8

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey commies I'm all BBQed out.

John ~ thanks :) I'm a bit disallusioned with Obama at the moment, I felt he was the better choice out of the two but that doesn't mean he's that good :angry: As far as I'm concerned politicians suck bigtime in general.

I am going to sleep my commie friends... hasta mañana!!

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Good night, Susita.

We are supposed to take a drive down to the river tonite.

kodasmall3.jpg