natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Hey commies, I had a crazy day today :wacko:

Kids are sleeping at their cousins house, aunt is up from Puerto Rico, 2 birthday parties tomorrow :blink:

How is everybody today?

Doing well thanks - hope you are. Sounds like you have loads to do :lol: We took it easy today, and Vika even convinced me to have a nap. Now I can't get her up - she will no doubt be up all night. And she wants to have kids :lol::lol: When I tell her the days of ten hours sleeping will be over forever, she looks at me like I have two heads.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Doing well thanks - hope you are. Sounds like you have loads to do :lol: We took it easy today, and Vika even convinced me to have a nap. Now I can't get her up - she will no doubt be up all night. And she wants to have kids :lol::lol: When I tell her the days of ten hours sleeping will be over forever, she looks at me like I have two heads.

Well, technically... you do. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hola, Susita! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

What are you making for the parties??

Hey Nagi :star:

Nothing! Isn't that awesome? I just have to bring a present for the kids. I'm not cooking today either, I ordered Peruvian pollo a la brasa (rotisserie chicken) :dance:

it's not totally true, she might sleep for 10 hours if you let her, like once or twice a month :blink:

I love naps (L)

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi Susi, John

picky, picky, tell me about it, my dear D does not like Asian or thai food only Mexican food :angry: :angry: :angry: I like to try different things :(

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Timeline

Hi Susi, John

picky, picky, tell me about it, my dear D does not like Asian or thai food only Mexican food :angry: :angry: :angry: I like to try different things :(

we eat a little bit of every type of food in this house but mostly Peruvian (obviously). I LOVE italian food, and would love to continue the tradition of Sunday sauce (or gravy as my grandma calls it) with pasta, etc. It's hard though because neither the boys nor Luis like tomato sauce :blink:

Maybe I'll make it for myself :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I like italian food also, and when I was in Peru, I tried "papa a la Huancaina" mmmmm yummy!!!!

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Timeline

Hi Susi, John

Sounds like we are in the same situation, Y. Menz!!!! :angry:

Susita, I noticed you still have not broke the old habit when you addressed us. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hi Susi, John

hey there Y, I like most foods, not including the Bizarre Foods type :whistle:

Balut, or the blood and gut dishes, just do not suit my palate. :lol:

Timeline

I like italian food also, and when I was in Peru, I tried "papa a la Huancaina" mmmmm yummy!!!!

mmmmm que rico!

I had some today too as an appetizer ;)

Sounds like we are in the same situation, Y. Menz!!!! :angry:

Susita, I noticed you still have not broke the old habit when you addressed us. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hahaha, like I said it probably will take a while, or maybe I'll just keep calling everybody commies. I don't think anyone cares anyhow. Somebody bonk me :bonk:

hey there Y, I like most foods, not including the Bizarre Foods type :whistle:

Balut, or the blood and gut dishes, just do not suit my palate. :lol:

John also likes diet nachos Y, he used my recipe :):thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Somebody bonk me :bonk:

you rang? :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Susita..... :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Look out. :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

kodasmall3.jpg