natty bumppo

Roomfulll of hearts ... Part xxx

2,973 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
*whistles*Where the Boy's Are......

Itsy bitsy tiny ....

Natty dont go get to personal on us again :devil: i miss the old days (sometimes) then look around and read and see they are still here ha

brasil ... bikinis ... life is good :yes:

I wish I could say the same, but I am a VJ addict and a complete post #######. 0ld habits are hard to break, so they say.

:lol: Sometimes I think I am headed that direction. Vika snaps me out of it though.

more like "slaps" maybe? :whistle:

I still travel some. nowhere near like the pre Isa days though ...

:o She wouldn't DARE :lol: She woke me at 4am screaming about water on the floor and documents vanishing into the water - nightmares. I love her to death, but my wife has some serious toys in the attic sometimes when sleping.

Where do you travel now Natty?

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

0MGosh...I suffer from horrid nightmares...very gruesome at times...I wake up screaming or sobbing.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I wish I could say the same, but I am a VJ addict and a complete post #######. 0ld habits are hard to break, so they say.

:lol: Sometimes I think I am headed that direction. Vika snaps me out of it though.

:o She wouldn't DARE :lol: She woke me at 4am screaming about water on the floor and documents vanishing into the water - nightmares. I love her to death, but my wife has some serious toys in the attic sometimes when sleping.

now it's mostly brasil, NL, scotland. I do see a trip to denmark and another trip to s'pore in the future ...

now it's mostly brasil, NL, scotland. I do see a trip to denmark and another trip to s'pore in the future ...

Way cool. We want to see Norway and Sweden - have you been?

0MGosh...I suffer from horrid nightmares...very gruesome at times...I wake up screaming or sobbing.

I wonder what causes it, and more importantly how to stop it.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

this will be my first venture to denmark. I've recently acquired another product to manage ... factory hq is there and I need to work with the production/ application people.

Timeline

I blame it on a lot of trauma.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I blame it on a lot of trauma obama

fixored :P

Timeline

There ya go!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

YAY!!!! Are you a patron Saint or a Sears Saint?

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Check your yahell messenger.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Sorry I meant blame it on Saint Olivia! :innocent: The patron saint of scape goats. :P

:lol::thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sorry I meant blame it on Saint Olivia! :innocent: The patron saint of scape goats. :P

:lol::thumbs:

Saint Olivia :innocent: will file all complaints with the department of indifference.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png