• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i made a new vj account to post what happened to me 3 days ago.Please help me what to think and what to do.Right now im very, very confused.I was raped 3 days ago.I dont know if posting here will do any good to me but im very desperate.Im so scared.Our neighibor whom very close friend to my fiance raped me while my fiance at work.My fiance and him treats themselves as brother.I dont know what to do now.My fiance dont know his friend raped me.

oh my gosh ! :help: im sooooooooooo sorry ! you will have to tell your fiance bcz he should know. and hes going to put hells fire on that guy. you have to get a police report too!

i wish that easy to tell my fiance about his friend raped me but everyone here looked at him in different way he is a very religious man everyone in his family and friends says he is very aloof with the girls and no any bad habits that everyone can fantasize i dont know right now i really dont know im so depressed

Why not easy? If you want PEACE in your mind tell that to your fiance...Coz if u will not do it, that guy will do again to you coz he will think its just okey for you..and the bad thing ur fiance will think that you have relationship...

What kind of stupid thing is that to say to her??? Someone gets raped and you say that to her? Oh yeah now shes really going to want to report it. Get real, stupid!

BAXXY!!! dont call me stupid coz YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO ME....YOU DONT EVEN FED ME A SINGLE GRAIN OF RICE... you don't know me and YES I AM A REAL PERSON... what I have cited is is MY OPINION that I think will be happened if she will remain silent....

BE WISE ENOUGH to UNDERSTAND POST HERE...or i will say YOUR DULL.

huh ?? I don't understand your english.

i made a new vj account to post what happened to me 3 days ago.Please help me what to think and what to do.Right now im very, very confused.I was raped 3 days ago.I dont know if posting here will do any good to me but im very desperate.Im so scared.Our neighibor whom very close friend to my fiance raped me while my fiance at work.My fiance and him treats themselves as brother.I dont know what to do now.My fiance dont know his friend raped me.

oh my gosh ! :help: im sooooooooooo sorry ! you will have to tell your fiance bcz he should know. and hes going to put hells fire on that guy. you have to get a police report too!

i wish that easy to tell my fiance about his friend raped me but everyone here looked at him in different way he is a very religious man everyone in his family and friends says he is very aloof with the girls and no any bad habits that everyone can fantasize i dont know right now i really dont know im so depressed

Why not easy? If you want PEACE in your mind tell that to your fiance...Coz if u will not do it, that guy will do again to you coz he will think its just okey for you..and the bad thing ur fiance will think that you have relationship...

What kind of stupid thing is that to say to her??? Someone gets raped and you say that to her? Oh yeah now shes really going to want to report it. Get real, stupid!

BAXXY!!! dont call me stupid coz YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO ME....YOU DONT EVEN FED ME A SINGLE GRAIN OF RICE... you don't know me and YES I AM A REAL PERSON... what I have cited is is MY OPINION that I think will be happened if she will remain silent....

i hope for now we all unite to help this person... lets settle our personal issue thru PM's and or outside this thread

just my opinion... peace all and God bless!!!

Edited by RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you don't understand my english then you stop reading and only one thing means that YOU ARE BOBOTIC that comes from Papa/Uniform/Tango/Alpha...

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

um let's not start a train wreck here. keep the bickering down please.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
um let's not start a train wreck here. keep the bickering down please.

AMEN!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I reported this last night. Can one of the admins please check if the IP address of the OP is indeed in the Colorado area?

there is only one admin and that is ewok. i've not seen him post today.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hi

First I am very sorry for what has happened to you and I pray for you.I do volunteer work for Rape Crises Center here in my area.I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH.Are you safe and do you feel safe where you are?Have you been to a doctor for a check up?Do you have a Rape crises center in your area that can help? They are confidential and will not tell anyone or the police.If you want to talk to me you can contact me by my e-mail.I consul rape victims and I understand you fears.The important question is are you safe?Please let me know.I will start praying now for you.

Richard

Richard

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Schucks, maybe I'm just a Country Hick from the fine outstanding State of Colorado, but I thought this thread was about a person seeking help and advise about a serious situation. So far, I've seen lots of advise and concern, and even doubt of the authenticity of the whole issue. But this kind of BS here, shame on you, this is not a place to air this kind of stuff.

If the post that started all this is real (I have no reason to believe it is not), and I was the person that started this thread, I would walk away. Think about it.

Advise is free, Good Advice is priceless. You just need to know when it is good, the example I see here doesn't bode well for priceless.

Sorry in advance if I offended anyone.

did this really happen?

im just wondering.

why is she afraid of telling the truth...?

if the truth will set you free.

I think this is real as I volunteer with rape crises center in my area.It all sounds true and the fear etc.I am trying to contact her.Suicide is a big fear and it does go through their minds.I am very worried.I have seen hoaxes before and I dont think this is one.

Richard

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'd suggest that this thread doesn't continue. If anyone wishes to comfort her or offer her advice, do so in PM.

Darkshadow, if you happen to see this and you're too shy about calling the police, click on the link below and call the number in your area:

http://www.ccasa.org/resources.cfm

CO Rape Crisis Centers The following are a list of links you may find valuable. This is not a complete listing of links or resources out there, so if you need more information either contact us directly or use a search engine to expand your search.

Edited by Jabberwocky

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I keep thinking about her safety and that now 4 days have done by with out telling the police about it. Imagine how us American girls would be feeling... then magnify that times your worst fears bcz she is in a foreign country with not alot of help or family around her and she is very scared... I feel really sad for her and praying that she is ok :cry:
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
This thread has been locked for review. Thanks for understanding.

I can not easily confirm or deny this topic however it has raised my eyebrows and I will need to dig deeper to find out (if I can) the authenticity of the post. If the OP would like this thread reopened please contact me directly (in addition I will check what logs I have).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.