darkshadow837

i was rape

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
If u havent notice this girl hasnt post anythign anymore, so i guess she will do what she thinks its best for her.. Maintain QUIET! :bonk:

I haven't seen anything of her since last night. I also haven't seen her in the list of people viewing this thread today. I'm not always here obviously, but if I remember correctly her posts were last night, at night. Sun is shining here! I'd have to look to be sure though (about the posts).

:help: IMHO, we've offered help, now it's up to her if she wants it...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If u havent notice this girl hasnt post anythign anymore, so i guess she will do what she thinks its best for her.. Maintain QUIET! :bonk:

I haven't seen anything of her since last night. I also haven't seen her in the list of people viewing this thread today. I'm not always here obviously, but if I remember correctly her posts were last night, at night. Sun is shining here! I'd have to look to be sure though (about the posts).

:help: IMHO, we've offered help, now it's up to her if she wants it...

:yes:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I remember her saying her husband worked nights. So maybe she hasn't been able to get to the computer, especially if she hasn't told her husband what happened. my heart goes out to her, if she doesn't tell her (excuse me) fiance, (not husband), she is gonna end up having problems later in life maye psychologically because she hasn't dealt with this. She must tell someone!!!!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

did this really happen?

im just wondering.

why is she afraid of telling the truth...?

if the truth will set you free.

K1 Timeline

02-29-2008 : I-129F Sent

03-08-2008 : I-129F NOA1

07-11-2008 : I-129F NOA2

08-21-2008 : Interview Date

09-11-2008 : Visa Received

09-20-2008 : US Entry (POE: LAX)

10-04-2008 : Wedding

AOS Timeline

11-18-2008 : AOS and EAD sent

12-02-2008 : NOA1 for I-485 & I-765 (dated 2008-11-26)

01-27-2009 : Biometrics appointment

01-27-2009 : EAD Card production ordered

02-07-2009 : EAD received in mail

03-16-2009 : Received Interview Appointment Letter

04-28-2009 : AOS Interview (approved!)

Lifting Conditions

02-23-2011 : Mailed I-751 package to CSC. Back to waiting...

02-24-2011 : CSC received the packet, signed for by V. Semegi

03-02-2011 : Received NOA 1

03-09-2011 : Received Biometrics appointment on March 24 2011

04-20-2011 : Card production ordered..

04-21-2011 : Received 10 years GC

Naturalization

04-04-2012 : Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox

04-12-2012 : Received NOA 1

05-01-2012 : Biometrics Appointment

Timeline
I wrote her a PM and she wrote me back... last night

Tamara, is she ok? was she gonna tell her man? Good lord i hope this girl gets some help!!!

08/24/2011 Biometrics

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tamara, is she ok? was she gonna tell her man? Good lord i hope this girl gets some help!!!

her wedding is next week and she felt ruined as she said here over and over and thought to wait til next week to tell him... i hope she told him last night

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

her wedding is next week and she felt ruined as she said here over and over and thought to wait til next week to tell him... i hope she told him last night

that poor girl-two weeks here and to be raped like that. that man needs his nuts cut off!!!!! i sure hope she tells him before anything else happens to her.

08/24/2011 Biometrics

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

DARKSHADOW, SORRY TO READ THIS!! THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR YOU TO REMEMBER RIGHT NOW IS THAT YOU ARE NOT RUINED! YOU ARE NOT DIRTY. THE FACT IS YOU WERE A VICTIM OF COWARDLY CRIME OF WHICH HE SHOULD PAY HIS DEBT. THE BAD THING BEING THIS LONG AGO THERE WILL BE LESS CHANCE OF GETTING DNA SAMPLE. OH I WISH YOU HAD CALLED THE POLICE THE VERY FIRST THING WHEN YOU WOKE UP. BIG HUGS, I AM SO SAD FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU. GOD STILL LOVES YOU AS MUCH AS EVER, AND WE ALL CARE SO DEEPLY TO TRY AND HELP. THE NEXT BEST THING NOW IS STILL TO CALL THE POLICE..........PLEASE CALL THE POLICE.........IF YOU CUT HIS STOMACH, HE WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT. ITS NOT TO LATE.....PLEASE CALL THE POLICE......AND YES TELL YOUR ASAWA ALSO. YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW HE WILL REACT..........BECAUSE YOU ARE SO VERY CLOSE TO HIM...YOU KNOW HIM WELL......IF YOU THINK YOU NEED TO....TELL HIM WHEN THE POLICE ARE PRESENT..BUT TELL HIM. GARY (HIGANTE)

2_823350812l.jpg

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center :..............Vermont Service Center

Consulate :......................Manilla, Philipines

anniversary .....................Dec 25, 2006

gary went to phil...............October 8,2007

engagement anniversary...October 14,2007 gary proposed at basket ball court lot of people sooo sweet...

gary went back to tx.........October 19, 2007

I-129F Sent : ...................2008-03-22

I-129F NOA1 : ..................2008-03-27

I-129F NOA2 : ..................2008-06-20

NVC Received : ................2008-06-30

Interview Date : ...............2008-08-01

Visa Received : ................2008-08-20

US Entry : ....................... 2008-08-26

Marriage : ........................2008-08-26

biometrics:........................2008-12-20

green card received...........2009-06-04

Comments : I-129F TOUCHED APRIL 18, 2008. TOUCHED AND APPROVED

JUNE 20, 2008. TOUCHED JUNE 23, 2008.

RECIEVED LETTER FROM NVC ON JULY 3, 2008 DATED JUNE 30, 2008

SAYING NVC RECENTLY RECIEVED 1-129. AUTOMATED PHONE STILL SAYING

NO RECORD.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 90 days from your filing date.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
she is gonna end up having problems later in life maye psychologically because she hasn't dealt with this. She must tell someone!!!!!

Everyone deals with things differently, although yes, it will impact her if she does or does not tell someone... And even though it may not affect her in ways people think about (being scared of sex/men) it can really manifest in other ways with self-confidence issues, appearance issues, etc.

To the OP: I hope you will tell your fiance in the very least. You can't keep it bottled up forever, as eventually it will creep into other parts of your life and the longer you let it wait, the worse it can be when it does come out. You have a great opportunity here to work your way back onto the right path of self-worth and feelings... don't let yourself feel like you should be punnished or that you are ruined. Your fiance is a good man you said. A good man will let you know that you are worth much more than your feelings of lost purity. A good man won't bring it up over and over like you may be afraid. A good man will listen to you and even if he is shocked in the beginning... he will be there for you. This "friend" of his is not worth, to your fiance, what you are worth-- don't believe the lie that he is like a brother and he will side with him over you-- if he is a good man. A good man will be patient with you as well and this will hurt him because you are a part of his heart... so you two will heal together. Don't be afraid. I know why you don't want to tell him or the police. I know how you feel. But please don't waste all kinds of years on these feelings just to one day wake up and realize how much more you let that man take from you-- years of fear and hate and self-loathing which led to just self-cripling attitudes and behaviors.

I know there is more here than just the shame of violation. There is a feeling of betrayl, there is a fear of losing more, there is a loss of self-identity and self-worth, there is cripling isolation, and a fear of repeat. This man may never touch you again, but don't let him continue to get away with this. Some of us made that mistake and let years go by without saying anything for fear of what our families and friends would say. We let it consume our identities and masked ourselves behind feelings of worthlessness and let it warp our perceptions of what men really wanted or what we were worth to people. We punnished ourselves with starvation or isolation or with anything that came to mind as seeming logical until it became a habit, something that even though it wasn't logical it just was something you did. We said, Oh, but he was my best friend and I was stupid and 16, it was my fault, I should never have let him in, I was playing with fire and I got burned, guess i deserved that. Or I was wearing something inappropriate and I shouldn't have been in that place, I did it... or I can't tell anyone because they will blame me and I will never be able to live this down... Next thing you know, 10 years has gone by and you wake up and think-- what am I doing? I wouldn't repeat that mistake. I would tell your fiance. if he is a good man, he will understand.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hope you are fine now ....hope you know that everyone here is supporting you and wanted to help you....we understand how you feel now..you just need to help yourself...be strong...be brave enough to fight for your right!Dont be afraid to tell the authority what happened somehow it would release your anger that you felt inside towards that evil who did such things to you...God will always be there for you....iv'e heard a lot of story like yours worst than yours and these victims were strong enough to fight for their rights.....so dont feel it just happened to you....take care and just always pray....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
i made a new vj account to post what happened to me 3 days ago.Please help me what to think and what to do.Right now im very, very confused.I was raped 3 days ago.I dont know if posting here will do any good to me but im very desperate.Im so scared.Our neighibor whom very close friend to my fiance raped me while my fiance at work.My fiance and him treats themselves as brother.I dont know what to do now.My fiance dont know his friend raped me.

oh my gosh ! :help: im sooooooooooo sorry ! you will have to tell your fiance bcz he should know. and hes going to put hells fire on that guy. you have to get a police report too!

i wish that easy to tell my fiance about his friend raped me but everyone here looked at him in different way he is a very religious man everyone in his family and friends says he is very aloof with the girls and no any bad habits that everyone can fantasize i dont know right now i really dont know im so depressed

Why not easy? If you want PEACE in your mind tell that to your fiance...Coz if u will not do it, that guy will do again to you coz he will think its just okey for you..and the bad thing ur fiance will think that you have relationship...

What kind of stupid thing is that to say to her??? Someone gets raped and you say that to her? Oh yeah now shes really going to want to report it. Get real, stupid!

BAXXY!!! dont call me stupid coz YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO ME....YOU DONT EVEN FED ME A SINGLE GRAIN OF RICE... you don't know me and YES I AM A REAL PERSON... what I have cited is is MY OPINION that I think will be happened if she will remain silent....

BE WISE ENOUGH to UNDERSTAND POST HERE...or i will say YOUR DULL.

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

my heart goes w/ you... i am from colorado, and just PM me if you wana talk or need anything at all... i know its really really hard to deal this issue and its so easy to say go to the police or tell your fiance etc but deep w/ in its really hard to break free from all of these sudden things that happened and not knowing where to start to say the least... SCARED... but God will never leave you... keep the faith and the strength... people wont judge you less... first tell it to your fiance and or to somebody that you know you can trust that can help you thru this (i bet its your fiance)... that way if things will turn out bad (getting pregnant from it, which i hope not), you know that there will no more lies and you are not alone on this one... seek help... GOD BLESS YOU

just pm me anytime...

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.