darkshadow837

i was rape

119 posts in this topic

i feel sorry about what happened to u,

i am praying that u will have more strenght

that guy need to pay for what he did.

May God be with u

“God unites the separated ones with Himself again, and blesses them with true greatness.”

TIMELINE FOR AOS

(Adjusting status for permanent resident only)

DATE SENT 052509

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

so sorry this has happened to u..i hope u will find the strength to fight for ur rights..God bless u!

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

if this indeed is true then why procrastinate? this type of situation needs immediate attention and best way to handle this is to seek assistance. you should be able to inform your fiance about what happened without any hesitation.

AOS:

07/16/08 - filed AOS application

07/18/08 - received by USCIS

07/22/08 - USCIS mailed our NOA

07/24/08 - touched

07/25/08 - received NOA (AOS, EAD, AP)

07/29/08 - received ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics)

08/09/08 - biometrics appointment

08/11/08 - I485 and I765 touched

09/17/08 - AP approved

09/19/08 - EAD approved, card already in production

09/24/08 - EAD card received

09/25/08 - SSN application

10/01/08 - received letter re: SSN card delivery in 2 weeks

10/06/08 - SSN Card received

02/17/09 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

ROC:

11/19/10 - Submit requirements for Lifting of Conditions

11/22/10 - NOA1 received

12/22/10 - Biometrics Appointment

02/09/11 - ROC APPROVED!

02/10/11 - Green Card Received

US CITIZENSHIP:

12/19/11 - Submit requirements for US Citizenship

12/22/11 - NOA1 received

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans not to harm you but to prosper you. Plans to give you hope and a better future."

- Jeremiah 29:11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

im sorry to hear about this....as what other advice, please call the police and report this...Tell your fiance about what happened to you and im sure he will help you and wont leave alone in this kind of situation.

Your fiance's friend is not a real friend cuz he did it to you....Its like he stabbed your fiance's back and didnt care and respect him. If you wont report this now, it will just get worst in the future.....and might cause of argument between you and your fiance.

Be Strong....many people would love to help you......

Edited by KandI_usa

Don't know about this. Sounds a bit fishy! Actually I hope it is!!!

i understand why you're acting that why..

maybe cos you thought of that cos why in the world she's gonna be afraid if she's tellin the truth..

but the thing is she's been here in the US for just 2 weeks..

what does she know.. being in a foreign country is very hard!

she doesn't know who to trust, where to run and ask for help..

and she doesn't know if these people would believe her or not..

yes.. there are ways and people who can help her but do these people can help her..?

it is not just her body that was ruined.. it's more of dignity..

it's something that would hunt her everyday and every minute of her life..

agreed. i think the speculation should cease and admin/mods left to handle the validity of the thread. in the meantime, we should get back to providing support to the op.

i agree with charles.. :thumbs:

let's give her strength.. that's all we can do for her..

to the OP:

im soooooooooooooo sorry abt happened to you..

maybe he put chloroform on his handkerchief that made you faint..

you did your best to fight that pig! but it already happened..

all you can do is fight for yourself in a legal way..

they're all right.. seek for help.. :yes::thumbs:

i know that you feel so alone and so afraid right now..

but the thing is we cant help you if you cant help yourself..

nothing can happen if nothing will be done..

be strong, you have to help yourself first for now..

if you really wounded that guy then you really got something to stand for..

call the philippine consulate near your place, so they can give you some advice and counselling..

then i think you have to tell your fiance.. it will hard, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

you have to be strong and prove to him that you're telling the truth..

but this will be a test for him.. if he's gonna stand by your side or what..

if he really loves you, he's gonna help you get through this.. :yes:

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

girl u need to fight for your self for your rights, are u filipina? be strong and pray harder, if i were u what u do is tell your fiance be honest to him im sure if he really loves u he will listen and believe u, you dont need to stay in one corner and just be quiet u need to shout for what happen to u, u need justice for your self so fight for it girl, if u just stay quiet there for sure the guy who was rape u he will do it again and again. sooooooo pls. speak it up ok. be strong.... u take care and god will guide u.

Edited by mhay stewart

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Has anyone heard from the OP since her 2 posts? I am really worried for her!!!

I am praying she finds the strenght to tell her fiance. I know culture came come into play at a time like this, in America we are tought from a young age that it is not our fault if we are raped, I have been to countries where children are not taught this and women are afraid to tell thier SO if they are raped because he would leave them. I do not know about fillipino culture, but the OP needs to understand that he finace will most likely understand, be on her saide and be very upset with the man he thinks is his friends. OP, belive me, they will probablly not be friends after this.

Your fiance will be very hurt by this also, but the issue only because worse the longer you waite. If you hold this inside you will probablly pull back from your fiance emotionaly and physically, and if he has no understanding of why this is happening it will leave you with out the support you so greatly need right now!

My heart goes out to you, being in a new place and no support system to help you through this. PLEASE tell someone!!! tell you SO, call a couslor, call a church, find someone to help you through this. This is NOT your fault, you are NOT to blame, you do need support, please reach out to someone.

Also, I think in her first post she said she made a new screen name to post this, which I think emplyed she was on VJ before this but under a differnt screen name. I am not ussally in the Philippines form, does her story sounds familair, recent K1 comming to live in CO?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

If he raped u 3 days ago and u didnt go to the police then theres no proove for it ! u cld be questioned now as if it is true!

TELL UR FIANCEE NOW! tell him u were in shock and that now u have come to reality of what happened and thats why u didnt tell him...

Be strong nothing bad is going to happen to u !

What state are u in!?

how does it happen, u let him get in at your house while you're alone?that's hard situation but i guess you should tell ur fiance what happened.What if that guy do it again to you or tell ur fiance about that and make his own version.You should get a police report too

yes thats another important thing to think about...the more you let time go by... the harder it may be for your fiance to accept... its better to tell him tonight bcz when he does find out ... his mind will want to know what took you so long to tell him!

Visa I 130 for Step Daughter

Sept 2010-- Getting documents ready. sent BC out for translation.

March 1st 2012-- Sent documents to USCIS

June 15th 2012 EMAIL OF APPROVAL !!

Dec 15th 2012 -- Interview scheduled ( 1-23-2013)

Jan 9th 2013--Medical Exam

okay, obviously this neighbor is not a friend. he is an animal and since you are not reporting it, he will think he has free reign to do it over and over. if this happened to Maribel, be it my brother or my best friend i would certainly want her to tell me. i would never want her in that position. i would collect the bed sheets, the towels you showered with and your clothes and panties (esp)you had on at the time, bag them up and call the police and file a report. rapists never stop at one. he will do it over and over, if not to you to some other poor soul. you have rights and need to put this person where he belongs, out of society. you fiancée will understand, religion, friend, neighbor or whatever. you are his future wife and his responsibility is to protect you.

June 2006 Met on Myspace
Sep 21 2007 Proposed and she accepted
Dec 9 2007 Arrived in Manila
Dec 15 2007 Returned home, very sad day
Dec 21 2007 Sent Form I-129F to CSC
Dec 24 2007 Packet received at CSC
Dec 31 2007 NOA 1 received
Jan 02 2008 Check cashed
May 05 2008 NOA2
May 12 2008 Received letter from NVC MNL2008xxxxxx
May 19 2008 Paid Delbros fee at Metrobank
May 20 2008 First day of medical
May 21 2008 Told to return for sputum test
May 21 2008 Delbros confirmed receiving payment
May 27 2008 Delbros sent proof of payment to USEM
May 27,28,29 2008 Sputum test done
June 6 2008 Delbros sent doc ver request to the NSO
June 27 2008 NSO doc ver completed, to be picked up by USEM
July 1, 2008 Called USEM, doc ver is at the embassy
July 30, 2008 Passed the sputum test and finished the physical
Aug 5, 2008 Interview, PASSED received PINK SLIP
Aug 12 2008 VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God
Aug 16,2008 Flight to US. Manila to Narita, to Chicago
Sept 8, 2008 Civil wedding
Feb 14, 2009 Big fancy wedding
groupresized.jpg

he is an animal and since you are not reporting it, he will think he has free reign to do it over and over.

rapists never stop at one. he will do it over and over, if not to you to some other poor soul. you have rights and need to put this person where he belongs, out of society.

you are his future wife and his responsibility is to protect you.

agreed.. :yes:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: Timeline

Gosh.. If you allow this PIG to go silent.. He will do it again.. I agree with Mike and everything he says...... You must file a report and inform you fiance. He will do this over and over until you speak out.

I am generally a nice man.. and I believe in our justice system when it comes to punishing a person like this. But if this ever happens to Zandy.. The police might be to late to take care of it. Excuse me.. just angry this person hasn't been reported.

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

If u havent notice this girl hasnt post anythign anymore, so i guess she will do what she thinks its best for her.. Maintain QUIET! :bonk:

Gosh.. If you allow this PIG to go silent.. He will do it again.. I agree with Mike and everything he says...... You must file a report and inform you fiance. He will do this over and over until you speak out.

I am generally a nice man.. and I believe in our justice system when it comes to punishing a person like this. But if this ever happens to Zandy.. The police might be to late to take care of it. Excuse me.. just angry this person hasn't been reported.

Visa I 130 for Step Daughter

Sept 2010-- Getting documents ready. sent BC out for translation.

March 1st 2012-- Sent documents to USCIS

June 15th 2012 EMAIL OF APPROVAL !!

Dec 15th 2012 -- Interview scheduled ( 1-23-2013)

Jan 9th 2013--Medical Exam

:blink:

If u havent notice this girl hasnt post anythign anymore, so i guess she will do what she thinks its best for her.. Maintain QUIET! :bonk:

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

who knows what she's doing now? :blink: maybe she told her fiance already? or maybe told the police, not answering the thread doesn't mean at all that she did not do anything now -----because we don't know...

Edited by I luv my chappara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.