darkshadow837

i was rape

119 posts in this topic

GIrl as a PINAY ipaglaban mo ang DANGAL mo na niyurakan ng wlang hiyang lalaki na yon!

bear in mind that if he did that to u, chances are he will do it again if YOU WONT report him...

and who knows he has been doing this for a long time and his other victims got scared just like you ..

he needs to be in jail..

Please please have the courage to tell your fiancee what happen... dont feel guilty this is not your fault!!!

your in my thoughts and prayers!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"we live in colorado i hitted him with the glass and it broke on his stomach made deep wound on him before he could put his handkerchief to my face that made me dizzy fell in the floor the next thing i wake up im naked............... "

Don't know about this. Sounds a bit fishy! Actually I hope it is!!!

I have the same feeling. I hope this is a hoax. The site administrator can tell the IP address of the OP to see if it is indeed in Colorado. Im gonna send him an email now. This is a serious matter.

Noel, I hope admin will reply and pls do share what reply they'll give you. I'm with you in hoping that this is just a prank :(

but in case it is legit and if telling your fiance is very hard pls do try to follow Thai mom's advice:

If you haven't been able to talk to your fiance or report this to the police, please call the rape crisis line 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or 970-472-4200 and talk to a counselor. They are located in Fort Collins in northern Colorado, but can refer you to help in Colorado wherever you are. Do not go through this alone. My prayers are with you. My daughter was raped and I understand how devastating this can be, how easy it is to blame oneself and how scared you must be to report it or talk about it. If you are in the western part of the state pm me if you would like and I can help you with local resources. You can get past this, but not without support.

Thai Mom

Prayers are with you. (F)

i agree with noel and dbears..ive been wanting to reply to this thread hours ago..im sorry of i sound like a doubting thomas but i had this queasy feeling that this is a hoax like what noel implied..if it really happened then accept my apologies but if its just a FIB im hoping that this should be stopped..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

My prayers are with you.

All the replies here are commendable ( tell your fiance, or call 911, or tell your immediate family, or talk to a fellow Filipina etc) however it is all up to you. If you don't speak up nothing will happen and no matter how many times you post here, we can't help you unless you tell someone back where you are. Tell your fiance, I believe he is the first person to know about your tragedy.

If you keep quiet about this, most likely this rapist will do it again on your person knowing you didn't do anything about it. Be brave and be strong. .SPEAK UP and tell someone nearest you so they can help.

I am hoping this is just a hoax because I don't want something like this to happen to any woman.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

im sorry to hear this. :(

that kind of guy, his "thing" should be cut...

be strong... don't be afraid to tell your fiance and police.

My prayers for you..

Edited by I luv my chappara

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

if this is just a hoax then,.,.,.,. karma is just around the corner :whistle: .i really hope that this isn't a hoax although i am not saying that i hope the OP was really raped. what am i just trying to point out is that this post made alot of members worried so i hope that this post is not made to fool people.

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: Timeline

If you don't want to agree with what everyone is advising you to do...just do one thing

Call 911

Take it from an ex crisis counselor...if he did this once and you did nothing to report him, he'll do it again. It's brave of you to come on here and report what happen, but you need to take it a step further. You did good, you talked about it and put it out there...NOW, report HIM to the POLICE. Don't worry about what you're fiance may think right now, just do what you need to do to make sure that this guy does not HURT you again. One more thing, it's NOT your fault.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
OP, I honestly hope you can find the courage to report this to police. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

if this is just a hoax then,.,.,.,. karma is just around the corner :whistle:

That's a pretty harsh thing to say.

agreed. i think the speculation should cease and admin/mods left to handle the validity of the thread. in the meantime, we should get back to providing support to the op.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
OP, I honestly hope you can find the courage to report this to police. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

if this is just a hoax then,.,.,.,. karma is just around the corner :whistle:

That's a pretty harsh thing to say.

i know, but isn't it is also not good to post something here which isn't true specially if it is serious matter and makes alot of people worried? i never said that i don't believe with the OP becaz i posted an advise and u'll read it if u will just look back with the previous page.

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Does it really matter whether this is true or not? The advice given might be useful for anyone who finds herself in this situation and does not know how to proceed. Let's try to continue while keeping that in mind. :thumbs:

I am sorry for your pain. What a terrible way to be introduced to our culture!! Please tell your fiance' - and don't worry one second about his relationship with the rapist. I think I speak for most of us when I say that those brotherly feelings for his friend will vanish immediately - replaced by feelings of a more hostile sort. Your safety is the important thing, and you must let your man and the police help you.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Timeline
Does it really matter whether this is true or not? The advice given might be useful for anyone who finds herself in this situation and does not know how to proceed. Let's try to continue while keeping that in mind. :thumbs:

Totally agree with you...real or not real, it does not matter.

It could happen to anyone...especially to someone who is new in the country.

There are bastards out there that should not belong to this world, plain and simple, there are sick, sick animals...

We pray that you find courage and strength to make thru this ordeal...

I am afraid if you do not tell your fiancee and the police, this ####### is going to do it again and again....he is a sick animal that does not deserve to live among humans.

Please for your own safety ...do something

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i made a new vj account to post what happened to me 3 days ago.Please help me what to think and what to do.Right now im very, very confused.I was raped 3 days ago.I dont know if posting here will do any good to me but im very desperate.Im so scared.Our neighibor whom very close friend to my fiance raped me while my fiance at work.My fiance and him treats themselves as brother.I dont know what to do now.My fiance dont know his friend raped me.

im very depsrerate to have someone to talk to here about my situation im shy to call the police or anypne as of now.i dont know what to do.i dont want to tell my family yet but god help me please im so desperate of what is should im going to do.

2 things to do... you have to tell your fiance and you have to tell the police!

I agree. #3, I would say, get some counseling or talk to some crisis center immediately.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

No matter if this particular story is true or not, there are many women out there who have experienced exactly this kind of horror that the OP has described.

To the OP: do not let this animal get away with his crime and godless actions. You can prevent him from going after other innocent women ( or maybe even children) only by reporting him to the police, nothing else will ever stop these kind of monsters.

Not only should you seek justice for yourself, but please , also think about the safety of all these other women or children he might attack in the future, if he's out there and free to do whatever he pleases.

My thoughts are with you, I hope you'll find the strength to find your peace of mind after what has happened to you.

And please fight for yourself and your rights as a human being.....you are not a piece of trash that one can use and throw away.

God, I hope that he'll get what he deserves....please, go to the police immediately!

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

This is really scary. I am so sorry of what had happen to you . I pray that God will give you strength and courage to tell the Police and your fiance.

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.