darkshadow837

i was rape

119 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i made a new vj account to post what happened to me 3 days ago.Please help me what to think and what to do.Right now im very, very confused.I was raped 3 days ago.I dont know if posting here will do any good to me but im very desperate.Im so scared.Our neighibor whom very close friend to my fiance raped me while my fiance at work.My fiance and him treats themselves as brother.I dont know what to do now.My fiance dont know his friend raped me.

Report him to the police, thats number one, and then talk to your fiance, you don't need to go thru this. What kind of a relationship do you have with your finace if you can't tell him this? I don't care if he's like your fiance"s brother or not, he doesn't have the right to do this to you. Do something now, this is the USA we don't tolerate stuff like that.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

how does it happen, u let him get in at your house while you're alone?that's hard situation but i guess you should tell ur fiance what happened.What if that guy do it again to you or tell ur fiance about that and make his own version.You should get a police report too

I agree... I guess you should tell it as early as now. The guy who raped you would have the luxury to to it over and over again thinking that you didn't even react after that incident. It may lead to something worst. If your fiance loves you then he would understand what happened. Bless you! (F)

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i made a new vj account to post what happened to me 3 days ago.Please help me what to think and what to do.Right now im very, very confused.I was raped 3 days ago.I dont know if posting here will do any good to me but im very desperate.Im so scared.Our neighibor whom very close friend to my fiance raped me while my fiance at work.My fiance and him treats themselves as brother.I dont know what to do now.My fiance dont know his friend raped me.

Report him to the police, thats number one, and then talk to your fiance, you don't need to go thru this. What kind of a relationship do you have with your finace if you can't tell him this? I don't care if he's like your fiance"s brother or not, he doesn't have the right to do this to you. Do something now, this is the USA we don't tolerate stuff like that.

maybe you can have a close friend or relative go with you to the police. do you have family or friends around you? or any friend from VJ live near you?

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

i guess telling the TRUTH to your fiance would be the rightful thing to do right now. choosing to be silent about everything coz youre scare will do you no good. DONT think about his closeness to your fiance or his family, instead, think about yourself and how this occurence may affect your life (and your fiance's as well)..you will constantly bring the trauma throughout your life if you choose to keep quiet. other than that, there's no telling what might happen after. he may try to do the same thing again or worse, he may destroy your reputation by telling your fiance something bad about you..

Edited by MJ3lasvegas

Timeline

oh my gosh ! :help: im sooooooooooo sorry ! you will have to tell your fiance bcz he should know. and hes going to put hells fire on that guy. you have to get a police report too!

i wish that easy to tell my fiance about his friend raped me but everyone here looked at him in different way he is a very religious man everyone in his family and friends says he is very aloof with the girls and no any bad habits that everyone can fantasize i dont know right now i really dont know im so depressed

Why not easy? If you want PEACE in your mind tell that to your fiance...Coz if u will not do it, that guy will do again to you coz he will think its just okey for you..and the bad thing ur fiance will think that you have relationship...

What kind of stupid thing is that to say to her??? Someone gets raped and you say that to her? Oh yeah now shes really going to want to report it. Get real, stupid!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

i came here less than 2 weeks ago.this is so hard to tell how it happened it breaks my heart to remember and flash back how it happened. 3 days ago before my fiance went to work he told me that his friend will come to our house to bring some important documents.my fiance and all his family and friends trust this man and he is a very close friend to my fiance he treats him as brother they dont think he is harmful.nobody thinks he is harmful man.he knocked and i let him in so he can bring the 3 attache cases inside because its too heavy for me to carry it.i offered him a juice or water as my way of thanking him for bringing my fiance's important documents....that how it happened.after that happened i never open door anymore to anyone...............

i came here less than 2 weeks ago.this is so hard to tell how it happened it breaks my heart to remember and flash back how it happened. 3 days ago before my fiance went to work he told me that his friend will come to our house to bring some important documents.my fiance and all his family and friends trust this man and he is a very close friend to my fiance he treats him as brother they dont think he is harmful.nobody thinks he is harmful man.he knocked and i let him in so he can bring the 3 attache cases inside because its too heavy for me to carry it.i offered him a juice or water as my way of thanking him for bringing my fiance's important documents....that how it happened.after that happened i never open door anymore to anyone...............

icant continue the whole story right now it breaks me im feeling so ruined and so worthless now

Filed: Timeline

PLZ GO TO THE POLICE BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

YOU HAVE RIGHTS AND IN ORDER TO PROSECUTE HIM U NEED TO SEE THE POLICE . TRY TO AVOID SHOWERING OR ANYTHING GO THERE IMMEDIATELY SO THEY CAN MAKE A REPORT AND GET ANY DNA, ETC. THE SOONER THE BETTER. IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR U TO TELL THE POLICE FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND TO MKAE HIM PAY FOR THIS. AFTER THIS, YOU CAN TELL YOUR FIANCE, BUT PLZ SEE THE POLICE ASAP. IM SO SORRY

Timeline

icant continue the whole story right now it breaks me im feeling so ruined and so worthless now

You did nothing wrong by offering him a water or juice, that was the proper thing to do, what he did to you was a violation of your rights, don't let this go, report him like I said before, you're not worthless, tell your fiance and the police, after you do this you will feel better....who is more important YOU or your fiance..?

Timeline

So sorry to hear your traumatic story. Please do seek help. Lurking in the dark will do no good for you. I pray for God to comfort your broken soul.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I was very sad to read your post. You must tell your fiancé and you must tell the police. It does not matter that the man that raped you is well like, religious, friends with your fiancé. It sounds like your trying to protect him. I know that you're not really trying to protect him, but you're worried that people won't believe you. I'm sure your fiancé will believe you.

I think you MUST:

(1) Tell your fiancé:

He loves you. He would want to know if someone was hurting you. You don't have re-account every moment of the rape, just tell him what happened at that you were scared to tell him.

(2)Tell the police:

If you tell your fiancé first, you can ask him to help you report it to the police. You may be able to get a restraining order as well. If you haven't done the laundry yet, you could put the clothes& underwear that you were wearing that day in a plastic bag and submit it as evidence.

(3) Talk to a doctor:

Ask your fiancé to take you to the doctor/emergency room. Its possible that your rapist may have given you an STD. Also, you might want to consult about using plan B or some other method to prevent a pregnancy.

You have to do those 3 things to protect yourself. I'm sure your fiancé will do everything in his power to protect you too, but he has to know that there is something to protect you from. As long as you are silent you will continue to be a victim. You will be living a life of fear and lies, constantly wondering if and when he will try to rape you again and making excuses to your fiancé to avoid spending time with your rapist.

I pray you have the strength to tell your fiancé right now. I know you’re scared. Posting on VJ is a start. Please consider my advice, and those of the other posters.

Edited by reeses16

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

we live in colorado i hitted him with the glass and it broke on his stomach made deep wound on him before he could put his handkerchief to my face that made me dizzy fell in the floor the next thing i wake up im naked...............

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
we live in colorado i hitted him with the glass and it broke on his stomach made deep wound on him before he could put his handkerchief to my face that made me dizzy fell in the floor the next thing i wake up im naked...............

didnt your fiance notice you sad for 3 days ? please tell him now ... call him

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i agree those said must tell your fiance or husband early. dont hide this for long. This is a serious problem of you. You must tell your husband early.

and please be careful now!

I'm so sorry to hear this story.

1_918513300l.jpg

04/18/07 first he sent message to me ( Interkontakt.net) then we became friends, bestfriends, and a lover :)

01/13/08 we first met personally at NAIA airport

o1/21/08 became engaged

01/25/08 he flew back to FL.

04/10/08 papers sent to VSC

04/15/08 papers received to VSC

04/21/08 check cashed/ noticed receipt issued (noa1)

04/24/08 touched

04/25/08 noa1 hard copy received

05/21/08 touched

07/28/08 touched ( i was so excited if we will get approve )

07/29/08 touched ( but it was an rfe lol )

07/29/08 rfe sent from uscis and fiance received it through fax. actually he called that time to follow up our case and the woman said that we have our rfe so my fiance asked to send it through fax right away.

07/29/08 request documents needed sent to uscis

07/30/08 touched

08/

07/31/08 Rfe's document was delivered at 12:50 PM. The item was signed for by P NOVAK.

08/01/08 touched=case resumed on process

08/03/08 touched ( not excited )

08/05/08 touched ( wonder why touched again lol )

08/06/08 touched again lol ( hummm they are working our case :) )

08/13/08 NOA2 ( WERE APPROVED) :) THANK YOU LORD!

09/15-16/08 medical I hope everything will be fine

10/24/08 interview sched. wish me luck! God help me :)

10/29/08 visa received!

12/19/08 my flight to US

Filed: Timeline

THIS GUY TOOK SOMETHING THAT WASN'T HIS. THIS WAS NOT UR FAULT AND DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. PLEASE MAKE A POLICE REPORT ADN TELL YOUR FIANCE I THINK THE POLICE REPORT IS VERY IMPORTANT, BECAUSE THEY USUALLY PREFER YOU REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY TO GIVE IT MORE CREDIBILITY. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO AND ALTOUGH IT MAY SEEM TERRIBLE NOW, WITH HELP, YOU CAN MOVE ON AND BE HAPPY. YOUR FIANCE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS AND IF HE DOESNT, THEN, HE DOES NOT DESERVE U. ANOTHER THING IS THAT THIS GUY HAS TO PAY FOR WHAT HE DID. HE COULD HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE, OR MAY TRY AGAIN WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, AND WE CANNOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. PLEASE FIND THE STRENGTH TO REPORT THIS AND TRY TO MAKE HIM PAY FOR WHAT HE UNJUSTLY TOOK.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.