darkshadow837

i was rape

119 posts in this topic

The easiest thing for you to do, Darkshadow is call 911! after that everything is easy (medical examination) and police process....

Yeah..It does sounds a lil fishy to be in a forum... I really hope it is

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
"we live in colorado i hitted him with the glass and it broke on his stomach made deep wound on him before he could put his handkerchief to my face that made me dizzy fell in the floor the next thing i wake up im naked............... "

Don't know about this. Sounds a bit fishy! Actually I hope it is!!!

I have the same feeling. I hope this is a hoax. The site administrator can tell the IP address of the OP to see if it is indeed in Colorado. Im gonna send him an email now. This is a serious matter.

Yeah..this is a serious matter..I agree with you..better to locate her first..Girl..you are in my prayer..don't be afraid to talk to your fiance of what happen to you..If he really love you and care for you..I'm sure he will understand your situation..Don't let this things happen again.

1919m3v26vlf5u.gif

--------------------

01-25-2008 =I-129f sent to CSC

01-28-2008 = CSC recieved petition

02-05-2006 =Noa1

06-02-2008 =touched

06-03-2008 =touched

06-10-2008 = NOA2

06-17-2008 = NVC harcdcopy

07-03-2008 = medical (passed)

07-09-2008- Paid DV

07-16-2008 - DV Forward to NSO

08-05-2008= Interview

08-20-2008 = visa printed

08-21-2008 = VISA ON HAND ( my birthday too)

09-02-2008- flight to USA

10-18- 2008= wedding

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
"we live in colorado i hitted him with the glass and it broke on his stomach made deep wound on him before he could put his handkerchief to my face that made me dizzy fell in the floor the next thing i wake up im naked............... "

I'm glad you said that Haole, because I was thinking the very same thing. I pray for it to be a hoax.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Other Timeline

I have the same feeling. I hope this is a hoax. The site administrator can tell the IP address of the OP to see if it is indeed in Colorado. Im gonna send him an email now. This is a serious matter.

This is indeed a serious matter. Though, really a reminder too for Filipinas to be careful. It is not all the time that our partners can protect us, we should know how to protect ourselves too!

All my prayers for darkshadow that may you have all the strength you need to speak up. Please act ASAP- the more you keep your silence long, the more your case will be difficult to be proven true (in court). That should be reported three days ago so u still have the most important evidence with you and not had been washed off yet- but too late now. But at least you have wounded him, and that can be an evidence.

Tell this to your fiance. He is your partner. If things never go well, we are here for you at this other end, but still it is you who needs to stand up and fight for your rights. Call the Philippine Consulate- I guess the link was given by one member on this thread.

Speak up!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

After reading your story, I do feel bad for you it is a very difficult situation to be in, the only way you will be able to come to terms with something like this is to confront it. The hardest part will be to tell your future husband, with out knowing what his reaction will be to something like this will be, going to the police will protect you and possibly put this man where he belongs you might want to have the police with you when you tell him what happened, as i said you may not know how he will handle this.you dont need him in jail as well. please do what you feel right, but the longer you wait the worse you will feel inside and your fiance will know that you are suffering and something is different with you,also if it comes out later things could be a lot worse. I pray that you find the strength and the courage to do what you have to do

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Oh gosh! My deep symphaty girl. Please have your focus back. You need strenght to go on.

Please follow everyone's advice if this is a REAL thing.

Consider that you're ALONE at night and worst thing might happen if you don't take action.

Worst thing is he might reverse the story like everyone here says. It matters that you have evidence to prove when you leave a deep wound to his stomach, don't wait any longer that wound on him get healed. I know it's not easy to decide but since you seek help of this community, here are the people who is so concern about you and willing to help you...there might be consequences of you coming out but who cares? He's a dangerous man, if you let this pass, he might do it to others. Be brave, what happened was all ready done, what important is what did you do after...shall you let him go on with his life free? While you 're jailed in the dark shadow?

Prayers is the most powerful thing, may God guide you.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I think you MUST:

(1) Tell your fiancé:

He loves you. He would want to know if someone was hurting you. You don't have re-account every moment of the rape, just tell him what happened at that you were scared to tell him.

(2)Tell the police:

If you tell your fiancé first, you can ask him to help you report it to the police. You may be able to get a restraining order as well. If you haven't done the laundry yet, you could put the clothes& underwear that you were wearing that day in a plastic bag and submit it as evidence.

(3) Talk to a doctor:

Ask your fiancé to take you to the doctor/emergency room. Its possible that your rapist may have given you an STD. Also, you might want to consult about using plan B or some other method to prevent a pregnancy.

I agree with reeses16 :thumbs: those are the things that you can do if you want to seek justice. if your fiance truly loves you then he will understand everything and will totally be on your side than his rapist friend.

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Timeline

CALL 911 FIRST tell them the whole story ...THEN TO THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY to get advice what to do next...BEFORE YOU TELL YOUR FIANCE(somehow u cant be sure if he would surely believed you coz he treat his friend as his brother and he would definitely believe his friend than you) and you cant be sure if its your fiance who set up the incident...we never knew..PROTECT YOURSELF FIRST....thats all i can tell and pray GOD il pray for you....

Noel, I hope admin will reply and pls do share what reply they'll give you. I'm with you in hoping that this is just a prank :(

but in case it is legit and if telling your fiance is very hard pls do try to follow Thai mom's advice:

If you haven't been able to talk to your fiance or report this to the police, please call the rape crisis line 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or 970-472-4200 and talk to a counselor. They are located in Fort Collins in northern Colorado, but can refer you to help in Colorado wherever you are. Do not go through this alone. My prayers are with you. My daughter was raped and I understand how devastating this can be, how easy it is to blame oneself and how scared you must be to report it or talk about it. If you are in the western part of the state pm me if you would like and I can help you with local resources. You can get past this, but not without support.

Thai Mom

Prayers are with you. (F)

Edited by dbears

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to u.Tell it to cops ASAP..It's been 3days now since u was raped.Tell your fiancee too.

I will pray for you.

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Timeline

i'm so sorry to hear a bad thing happen to you

better you tell to your fiance now and tell to police dont be afraid you need to be brave.

d0nt be hard headed. were all here telling to you report it to police and tell to your fiance

fight for your self. if you tell it to your fiance the whole happen he can help you..

everyday passing you just making it hard to tell it to your fiance and make your self more depressed no one

can help you if you dont have a family, relatives and friends there the only can help you was your fiance.

dont be afraid because the truth never change and GOD WITH YOU ALWAYS WITH YOU.

do the right things for him he need to pay for what he did to you and make your mind peace.

if you stay quiet. para mo na syang pinagbigyan at pinaapakan mo and dignidag at pagkababae mo.

he will do that again and never respect you.

ang tama kailan man ay hindi magiging mali at ang mali kailan man hindi magiging tama.

ang dios ang naiisa mong sandata at wagkang matakot sya ang iyong saksi.

always pray. i pray for you were all here praying for you...

Edited by higantetingting

2_823350812l.jpg

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center :..............Vermont Service Center

Consulate :......................Manilla, Philipines

anniversary .....................Dec 25, 2006

gary went to phil...............October 8,2007

engagement anniversary...October 14,2007 gary proposed at basket ball court lot of people sooo sweet...

gary went back to tx.........October 19, 2007

I-129F Sent : ...................2008-03-22

I-129F NOA1 : ..................2008-03-27

I-129F NOA2 : ..................2008-06-20

NVC Received : ................2008-06-30

Interview Date : ...............2008-08-01

Visa Received : ................2008-08-20

US Entry : ....................... 2008-08-26

Marriage : ........................2008-08-26

biometrics:........................2008-12-20

green card received...........2009-06-04

Comments : I-129F TOUCHED APRIL 18, 2008. TOUCHED AND APPROVED

JUNE 20, 2008. TOUCHED JUNE 23, 2008.

RECIEVED LETTER FROM NVC ON JULY 3, 2008 DATED JUNE 30, 2008

SAYING NVC RECENTLY RECIEVED 1-129. AUTOMATED PHONE STILL SAYING

NO RECORD.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 90 days from your filing date.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sounds like he's used ether on you and this means he's a sophisticated criminal rapist.

"Rapists who assault women lead double lives. On the outside they may appear no different from other men. They are members of every race, religion, profession, and socioeconomic group; they are of varying ages and are often members of churches. Many of them impress others as dedicated family men who are good providers. They are not insane nor are they "sowing some wild oats." They are men who have serious psychological or personality disorders, which they discharge trough sexual violence. The consequences of this behavior (what may happen to him or to others) has no meaning to the rapist at the time of the assault. Therefore, he is not deterred by such logical considerations as punishment, disgrace to his family, injury to his victim, etc.

Rape is always an aggressive and/or violent act. In every act of rape, aggression is involved, but it is clear that the sexual acts are the means of expressing the aggressive needs and feelings that operate in the offender. Either anger or power is the dominant component so that rape, rather than being primarily an expression of sexual desire, is in fact the use of sexuality to express his issues of power and anger. Basically, it involves sexual behavior in the primary service of non-sexual needs."

Source: http://www.danenet.org/dcccrsa/saissues/rapist.html

The fact your rapist has a wound will support your story to the police. He has most likely done this before and will do it again. This man needs to be stopped and put in jail. Rapist profile and target women who are unlikely to tell, like you. Please tell your fiance and call the non-emergency police in your area to file a report since it's already 3 days or more after the fact. Also see a medical professional to make sure you're not pregnant. You're already out of the range for the emergency contraceptive pill so if you are pregnant from the assault then the story is going to have to be told to the fiance.

I am very sorry this happened to you. (F)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Darkshadow...

Kung ako ikaw magsabi ka na sa fiance mo b4 ka maunahan ng rapist na un at baligtarin kapa niya,,,at baka gawin sau ng paulit ulit..GURL....be strong,,,god is with u,,nothing to shame abt coz ur the victim...dont waste time..go to the nearest police station and do the report!!!b4 its too late for yah gurl..

God bless

Prayer is the best to start a day...A day for us to have faith to face trials & value what life is....!!! have a nice day to everyone!!!!

LokaShadow04

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO CALL THE POLICE AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING! IT´S NORMAL TO BE OVERWHELMED WITH FEAR BUT IT´S VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO REPORT THIS TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE LIKE THE POLICE... PLUS YOU GOT ALREADY ALL THE INFOS GIVEN TO YOU HERE FROM YOUR FELLOW VJERS, ALL OF THEM CAN HELP YOU, SO PLEASE DONT LET YOUR FEAR STOP YOU FROM DOING THE RIGHT THING, AND WHICH IS TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU...DONT FORGET TO PRAY FOR GOD´S GUIDANCE OK? GOD BLESS YOU... HOPE EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT WELL SOON.

this is sad story if this is all true. for sure we probably knew u here if u been here at VJ for long. girl i hope that u will follow most everyone been said here, bcz it just one of the right things u need to do. REPORT it and TELL your Fiance. tell your fiance now, or else the long u keep the less chance he will believe u. so please if your man love u e will still marry u after all. ! hope u able to gain courage . may the LORD guide and protect u from this rapist near you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.