darkshadow837

i was rape

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
i made a new vj account to post what happened to me 3 days ago.Please help me what to think and what to do.Right now im very, very confused.I was raped 3 days ago.I dont know if posting here will do any good to me but im very desperate.Im so scared.Our neighibor whom very close friend to my fiance raped me while my fiance at work.My fiance and him treats themselves as brother.I dont know what to do now.My fiance dont know his friend raped me.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i made a new vj account to post what happened to me 3 days ago.Please help me what to think and what to do.Right now im very, very confused.I was raped 3 days ago.I dont know if posting here will do any good to me but im very desperate.Im so scared.Our neighibor whom very close friend to my fiance raped me while my fiance at work.My fiance and him treats themselves as brother.I dont know what to do now.My fiance dont know his friend raped me.

oh my gosh ! :help: im sooooooooooo sorry ! you will have to tell your fiance bcz he should know. and hes going to put hells fire on that guy. you have to get a police report too!

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

im very depsrerate to have someone to talk to here about my situation im shy to call the police or anypne as of now.i dont know what to do.i dont want to tell my family yet but god help me please im so desperate of what is should im going to do.

Timeline

im very depsrerate to have someone to talk to here about my situation im shy to call the police or anypne as of now.i dont know what to do.i dont want to tell my family yet but god help me please im so desperate of what is should im going to do.

2 things to do... you have to tell your fiance and you have to tell the police!

Timeline

oh my gosh ! :help: im sooooooooooo sorry ! you will have to tell your fiance bcz he should know. and hes going to put hells fire on that guy. you have to get a police report too!

i wish that easy to tell my fiance about his friend raped me but everyone here looked at him in different way he is a very religious man everyone in his family and friends says he is very aloof with the girls and no any bad habits that everyone can fantasize i dont know right now i really dont know im so depressed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am so sorry for what has happened to u........u have to tell the police u have to tell ur fiance.........plz find the strength to do it so that this never happens again to u or to any other girl.........if he has raped u like this i would be willing to bet ur not the first.........my prayers are with u

sara

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i wish that easy to tell my fiance about his friend raped me but everyone here looked at him in different way he is a very religious man everyone in his family and friends says he is very aloof with the girls and no any bad habits that everyone can fantasize i dont know right now i really dont know im so depressed

Why not easy? If you want PEACE in your mind tell that to your fiance...Coz if u will not do it, that guy will do again to you coz he will think its just okey for you..and the bad thing ur fiance will think that you have relationship...

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Timeline
girl! Im feeling mad about this situation now! that neighbor is evil ! you have to be strong and tell your fiance and the police. is your fiance home with you now ? can you sleep tonight with this on your mind and what happened to you physically??? Im praying for you to be strong and tell your fiance now ! dont put it off!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is the link to the philippine consulates there. I dont know where are you but you need to seek help right away. Dont be shy and fight for yourself. You should have called the police 3 days ago. Bec now they cannot get any evidence (semen) bec its already 3 days. Tell your fiance about this and call the phillipine consulate immediately at your area.

http://www.philippineembassy-usa.org/Consulates.htm

Walang maapi kung walang magpapaapi!

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2008-01-05

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-20

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-31

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-05-12

NVC Received : 2008-05-22

Packet 4 Received : 2008-06-05

Interview Date : 2008-07-18

Visa Received : 2008-08-09

US Entry : 2008-08-25

I-130 Approval : 2008-05-12

AOS/EAD sent: 2008-09-19

AOS/EAD received by Chicago Lockbox: 2008-09-23

NOA1 for AOS/EAD received: 2008-09-30

Biometrics Schedule for AOS/EAD set: 2008-10-21

men...

K1 Timeline

02-29-2008 : I-129F Sent

03-08-2008 : I-129F NOA1

07-11-2008 : I-129F NOA2

08-21-2008 : Interview Date

09-11-2008 : Visa Received

09-20-2008 : US Entry (POE: LAX)

10-04-2008 : Wedding

AOS Timeline

11-18-2008 : AOS and EAD sent

12-02-2008 : NOA1 for I-485 & I-765 (dated 2008-11-26)

01-27-2009 : Biometrics appointment

01-27-2009 : EAD Card production ordered

02-07-2009 : EAD received in mail

03-16-2009 : Received Interview Appointment Letter

04-28-2009 : AOS Interview (approved!)

Lifting Conditions

02-23-2011 : Mailed I-751 package to CSC. Back to waiting...

02-24-2011 : CSC received the packet, signed for by V. Semegi

03-02-2011 : Received NOA 1

03-09-2011 : Received Biometrics appointment on March 24 2011

04-20-2011 : Card production ordered..

04-21-2011 : Received 10 years GC

Naturalization

04-04-2012 : Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox

04-12-2012 : Received NOA 1

05-01-2012 : Biometrics Appointment

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

how does it happen, u let him get in at your house while you're alone?that's hard situation but i guess you should tell ur fiance what happened.What if that guy do it again to you or tell ur fiance about that and make his own version.You should get a police report too

Timeline
how does it happen, u let him get in at your house while you're alone?that's hard situation but i guess you should tell ur fiance what happened.What if that guy do it again to you or tell ur fiance about that and make his own version.You should get a police report too

yes thats another important thing to think about...the more you let time go by... the harder it may be for your fiance to accept... its better to tell him tonight bcz when he does find out ... his mind will want to know what took you so long to tell him!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.