baxxy

Who is your favorite Olympian

39 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok myself and Marea have been watching the olympics and have been watching members of the opposite sex. She tells me that she thinks Jason Lezak is hot, ok maybe, I don't really know if he is or not, I'm not in the habit of figuring out if guys are hot or not. I would imagine girls would be into Michael Phelps just because he's a winner. But seeing that she brought up the subject, well, my favorite hot Olympian is Kerri Walsh, she is hot beyond words, I'm 6'3" she's 6'1, :wow: The tallest girl I ever dated was 5'9 and I thought that was tall. I just watched her latest game and wow she's incredible. Not to mention her um uh uh ..well Ok Marea, i'll stop here... love you! for being open minded and not the jealous type (she reads here but has yet to make a profile) Make a profile Marea..!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was looking on the olympic roster for hot guys :jest: and I came across this girl who I used to be on the swim team with! http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athlet.../bio/index.html

She was a faster swimmer than me, but apparently a much faster runner!

Edited by Jenn!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Kobe Bryant.

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009

Timeline

^^

oh damn ur old.

Vermont Service Center:

NVC:

Consulate:

January 20th, 2009

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Oh wow - this girl was in my class in high school! http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athlet.../bio/index.html

One of my high school classmates has a kid who is in the olympics.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Timeline

I wish i can make it to 30, I probably have cancer by all the cigarrettes that I smoke...

2 packs a day? and I'm only 22..

:(

Vermont Service Center:

NVC:

Consulate:

January 20th, 2009

Timeline
I wish i can make it to 30, I probably have cancer by all the cigarrettes that I smoke...

Shpat, stop it now..........you can do it, .....You can do it, ALLLLLL NITE LONNNNGG...LOL

Timeline

Shpat, stop it now..........you can do it, .....You can do it, ALLLLLL NITE LONNNNGG...LOL

Yeah if it was that easy..:(

Vermont Service Center:

NVC:

Consulate:

January 20th, 2009

Timeline
I was looking on the olympic roster for hot guys :jest: and I came across this girl who I used to be on the swim team with! http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athlet.../bio/index.html

Go Jenn! you were a swimmer?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

when he can't, he can always use the tongue.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Yeah if it was that easy..:(

It's not, but you took my rice cooker away, and if I can do without that, you can do without cigarettes.... I know you can...

:lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes - swam until I got my varsity letter then quit to be in the concert choir. Shoulda stuck with the swimming, but no one told me that singing isn't an olympic event! :crying:

Timeline

Yes - swam until I got my varsity letter then quit to be in the concert choir. Shoulda stuck with the swimming, but no one told me that singing isn't an olympic event! :crying:

Shoulda coulda woulda...Yes maybe singing should be an olympic sport, oh wait, didn't the chinese NOT pick the best singer for the Olympic opening but the prettiest one, shame on them . that puts that singing theory right out the window.