w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

German Intelligence and the CIA supported Al Qaeda sponsored Terrorists in Kosovo

38 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
If this guy smuggled weapons out of the US, why is he still in the country?

I thought Homeland Security could strip someone of their immigration privileges (including naturalised citizenship) if it turned out that they'd lied or provided false information on an earlier application.

How does gun-running not violate every precedent for securing immigration benefits (not to mention that the guy entered the country illegally to begin with).

An illegal alien!!!! Heeeeeeeeeeell no!! Now I'm really mad! :angry:

About the illegal entry, or the arms dealing?

Well that was sarcasm. :lol:

Yeah the guy probably, just probably, should have been deported instantly given his criminal gun running habit.

maybe he was in tight with the aclu.

I don't think so. Remember the ACLU is often characterized as having Communist sympathies- which means they couldn't support a Kosovar due to the Russian support of the Serbs.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sinn Fein (political wing of the IRA) infamously made frequent trans-Atlantic fundraising trips during the 90's. I doubt this is much different - except how close this man's benefactors would be to this man's *crimes*

What it tells us, is that the 'big nations' support the aspirations of the teency nations only if they correspond with something that is also in the best interests of the 'big nations' and that these 'best interests' can change, and often do. Which is not exactly news to anyone now is it?

What is sad is that the UN was put in place to monitor the activities of the stronger nations and try to ensure some modicum of 'fair play' whatever that might mean but sadly the support for the UN is lukewarm to downright frigid. It's no surprise who gains by the downplay of the UN either.

None of this is simple. There is nothing simple about slicing up the world into pieces that are 'owned' by one group or another and it is very difficult to assign any fairness to most of it.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I thought Homeland Security could strip someone of their immigration privileges (including naturalised citizenship) if it turned out that they'd lied or provided false information on an earlier application.

How does gun-running not violate every precedent for securing immigration benefits (not to mention that the guy entered the country illegally to begin with).

Yeah the guy probably, just probably, should have been deported instantly given his criminal gun running habit.

I don't think so. Remember the ACLU is often characterized as having Communist sympathies- which means they couldn't support a Kosovar due to the Russian support of the Serbs.

maybe he lied.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Sinn Fein (political wing of the IRA) infamously made frequent trans-Atlantic fundraising trips during the 90's. I doubt this is much different - except how close this man's benefactors would be to this man's *crimes*

I also remember hearing that the actual IRA got quite a lot of funds from Boston's Irish pubs.

maybe he lied.

Possibly. Or maybe we let it slide.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

OMFG not the IRA again!!! they're everywhere ZOMG!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Makes a change from that "religion of peace" tosh we keep getting our ears bent about.

Makes a change from that "religion of peace" tosh we keep getting our ears bent about.

That it does. ;)

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG