Who will pop first?

422 posts in this topic

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

JP!!!! she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! congrats mama!!

i know what u are goin thru with recoverin from a c/s, it kinda sucks...josh was my 2nd c/s and if we have any more baby's--someday---they will be c/s baby's too.

cant wait to see more pics!!!!

hope your transition goes well and get some sleep when you can.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Carolyn its about stinkin time you got a pic of of the lil man...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...it's not like I have a hungry breastfeeding little boy or anything! :wacko: I can read, but it's hard to post while he's eating (which seems like constantly).

I would love to post more pics of my bulgos (handsome) little man, but I'm decidedly inept at adding pictures to VJ...I have a ton of photos saved in "my pictures" on my computer, but I don't have them on the web anywhere. If someone can give me directions on how to add pictures to a post or how to add them to my signature, I would be most grateful :star: .

Thanks in advance,

C

Carolyn and Simo

Fell in love in Morocco: March 2004

Welcome to the USA: May 19, 2005 :)

Our Wedding Day: July 9, 2005

AOS interview: March, 2006--Success!

Applied for Removal of Conditions on Residence: March, 2008--Approved August 11, 2008

Baby Ilyas born: August 16, 2008!

rPXNm5.png

Hello ladies...soooooo sorry I have not posted. Yes I am the winner of the mommy to be contest. Taleen was born on August 16th at 9:30 pm, 8lbs 1 oz, 18.75 inches long. I was asleep and my water broke unexpectedly. I was rushed to the hospital for an emergency c-section because she was still breech. I ended up having a 4 day stay in the hospital because Taleen had jaundice. Other than that she is perfectly healthy and beautiful. My recovery from the c-section has been rocky as well but I am doing better now.

I really appreciate all of your concerns and prayers for me. I deeply apologize for not posting sooner. I never in a million years expected motherhood to be so overwhelming.

Well here is a picture of my princess....more to come later.

tutu-1.jpg

XOXOXOXOXO

JP and Taleen

Wow, what a beauty! Congratulations, JP!

I'm sorry to inform you that you didn't pop first, though (as if giving birth first was really a contest--sheesh!). Your Taleen and my Ilyas were born on the same day-- butIlyas was born at 8:14 in the morning! We have little birthday twins (and they share a birthday with my husband, Simo)!

As for recovery--hang in there, take lots of naps and just let yourself recover! After 10 days I am finally feeling so, so, so much more like myself now, but I had a vaginal delivery not a c-section. I know from watching my sister recovering from her c-section that you NEED to take it slowly and really let other people do things for you!

Mabrouk!

Carolyn

Here's little Ilyas in the hospital...

omggggggggggg i love babies! mabrookulations to you both. They are so adorable!!!

Carolyn.. set up an account with photobucket.com and its really easy to use. just click on upload, choose the picture u want to add, and thats it. once it is added, u can copy the "img" link underneath the picture and paste it in here. there are also ways to resize the pic if its too big..lots n lots of things u can do in there....good luck and I can't wait for more pix!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Congratulations Carolyn and JP (and your hubbies too, of course) -- welcome to the world, Little Ilyas and Taleen -- they're absolutely beautiful !!!!!

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Awww congrats ladies on the new bundles.. they are so precious!

1/10/05 Filed I-129f

1/12/05 NOA1

2/9/05 NOA2

2/25/05 Case forwarded to Casablanca

(Marrakech postal issues)

5/2/05 Fiance picks up Packet 3/4

5/6/05 Medical

5/23/05 Interview (recieved 221g)

5/31/05 VISA IN HAND! ALHAMDULLILAH!!

Truly I am blessed

7/6/05 Rachid arrives in USA (POE Philly) with my family

7/8/05 Rachid arrives to Atlanta (home to me)

7/8/05 Wedding!!! (ceremonial)

7/22/05 Recieve SSN Card

9/26/05 Married

12/31/05 AOS/EAD/AP sent off

1/4/06 Package arrives at Chicago Lockbox

1/18/06 Checks cashed all NOA's recvd :)

3/31/06 Recv'd AOS appointment letter for May 23rd

MAY 23RD AOS APPROVED (now waiting for prints to clear)

6/7/06 RECEIVED WELCOME LETTER :)

6/14/06 GREENCARD HATH ARRIVED!!! :))))

05/31/08 Filed Removal of Conditions

06/22/08 Biometrics done

APRROVVED JUNE 1ST 2009

Greencard Recieved 6/7/09 :D

Filed: Timeline

I just wanted to add cuz I'm so anxious to see more pictures of the new babies.... Like Amal said photobucket is best for long term storage... Snapfish.com is good if you want online storage and really cheap way to get prints sent to your house - It is one of the cheapest I've found, they deliver right to your mailbox, cheap shipping and usually ( at least use to be ) when you first sign up they give you like 25 prints and another 25 for anyone else you get to sign up... But for the quick fix if it's only one picture and you aren't worried about long term storage - you just want to post on VJ or something like that I like www.tinypic.com fast easy to use, no sign up or registration, although it they will keep your pic there forever, it's not like an account you can log into and see all of your photos... But I dig it... Especially if you want to post something by link and have a short url (Like you want to add a picture to your myspace headline area but you want to put text in also, so you are gonna want to keep your pic url very small - they rock! :thumbs: )

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok, I think I need a little more direction...

I tried photobucket, but I don't know how to copy the link to add pictures to my VJ signature...

Then I tried tinyphoto, and I ended up with a HUGE photo (nearly lifesize!) of my husband and son in my signature :wacko: . You would have all mocked my ineptness (but it is a very cute photo (L) ).

Help?

ETA: Oh my god, it posted the huge photo! I'm embarassed and I'm erasing it right now! :blush:

ETA again: Phew! Erased that...

Edited by Carolyn

Carolyn and Simo

Fell in love in Morocco: March 2004

Welcome to the USA: May 19, 2005 :)

Our Wedding Day: July 9, 2005

AOS interview: March, 2006--Success!

Applied for Removal of Conditions on Residence: March, 2008--Approved August 11, 2008

Baby Ilyas born: August 16, 2008!

rPXNm5.png

Filed: Timeline

If you want to pm (or email ) me some photos I would be glad to resize them or make you a cute signature with a few pictures and some decorations! Let me know and I'll PM you my email! :thumbs:

Ok, I think I need a little more direction...

I tried photobucket, but I don't know how to copy the link to add pictures to my VJ signature...

Then I tried tinyphoto, and I ended up with a HUGE photo (nearly lifesize!) of my husband and son in my signature :wacko: . You would have all mocked my ineptness (but it is a very cute photo (L) ).

Help?

ETA: Oh my god, it posted the huge photo! I'm embarassed and I'm erasing it right now! :blush:

ETA again: Phew! Erased that...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello ladies...soooooo sorry I have not posted. Yes I am the winner of the mommy to be contest. Taleen was born on August 16th at 9:30 pm, 8lbs 1 oz, 18.75 inches long. I was asleep and my water broke unexpectedly. I was rushed to the hospital for an emergency c-section because she was still breech. I ended up having a 4 day stay in the hospital because Taleen had jaundice. Other than that she is perfectly healthy and beautiful. My recovery from the c-section has been rocky as well but I am doing better now.

I really appreciate all of your concerns and prayers for me. I deeply apologize for not posting sooner. I never in a million years expected motherhood to be so overwhelming.

tutu-1.jpg

XOXOXOXOXO

JP and Taleen

Shes beautiful ! Im so glad u are both fine. :star:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

tutu-1.jpg

XOXOXOXOXO

JP and Taleen

Shes beautiful ! Im so glad u are both fine. :star:

Taleen is beautiful she is such a gift from God! We cant wait to see more pictures soon. Edited by mohamedandmelinda

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.