Henia

Who will pop first?

422 posts in this topic

Henia, I'm glad ur hubby has agreed to the France trip. You desperately need the medical attention (your son also). Screw what his family is saying about you coz right now what matters most is that you get yourself taken care of and back in good health so you can take great care of that new beautiful little bundle of joy.

May you be blessed with all you need ensha'allah.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Henia, I'm glad ur hubby has agreed to the France trip. You desperately need the medical attention (your son also). Screw what his family is saying about you coz right now what matters most is that you get yourself taken care of and back in good health so you can take great care of that new beautiful little bundle of joy.

May you be blessed with all you need ensha'allah.

(F) amal (F)

:thumbs:

Best of luck Henia! (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thanks everyone! Ta me go ... I just love your baby too ... the little bikini is too cute! =)

Henia when are you going to France? Seriously you and your baby need medical attention ASAP!!! My prayers are with you. (F)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I have no idea when we are going ... depends on when we get our paperwork for my son! If file for US citizen/passport for my son it will take about a year so I will do that later on. I filed for Hungarian citizenship (my other citizenship) that takes they said about a month or two!

in the meantime, how is his colour? is he still really yellow? frequent feedings and sunlight can help the jaundice go away a little faster.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Henia, I am so sorry you are going through this. It sounds horrible. I really hope you have this trip soon and things get better. You definitely need medical care from people who actually know what their doing. You'll continue to be in my prayers (F)(F)(F)

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Henia I really think you need to push hard to get medical attention ASAP. Is there any way you can get the the US consulate and see if they can assist in any way?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Henia I really think you need to push hard to get medical attention ASAP. Is there any way you can get the the US consulate and see if they can assist in any way?

At the least, maby you should ask about a medical expedite :unsure: I wonder if that exists for citizenship/passport?

It doesn't make sense if it didn't exist for newborns, bc don't you just have to register them? I know an exedite is very possible for an adult passport, it just costs more.

(L)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I too saw his picture in the Eid thread you posted Henia and i am very worried, he is very yellow looking. How is he eating?? Really im concerend.

Why will it take 1yr to get him US citizenship?? arent you a us citizen??? my friend had her baby in Saudi and they were able to apply for a birth certificate abroad right at the embassy and then apply for his passport and all that was done by the time he was like 2mths old....not saying u can even wait that long but certainly its under 1yr.

I really hope you get the medical care you need. Jaundice is very scarey!!! and you are bleeding so bad. My goodness.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

I have contacted the embassy so that is where I got my info on the process to getting him US citizenship ... basically they told it's the same process as a LPR gaining citizenship. So I estimated from my own timeline the 1 yr wait ...

I will try to get him in the sun ... but I do feed him ALOT! Seems like he wants to eat every 1hr ... never goes without food for more then 2hrs. I do have enough milk, but last few days seems my milk has gone from white to almost transparent ... not sure why ... trying to look online for the reason. His colour seemed to improve, then go back to yellow. But he is growing ... he is longer and more fuller elhamdullah. He makes least 4 yellow seedy diaper per day and 10 pee-pees so I am happy with that! We went to doctor other day, only to wait 1 hr then the women said the doctor left on emergency #######! But tomorrow friend of mine coming with car to take me to Alger to a doctor.

I am complemplating on whether to buy some formula ... I want breastfeed but if my milk isn't good or something then better to bottle no? Not sure... but I do have ALOT of milk ... it;s all over the place in fact.

BTW Jess, how are you? And the kids? And your Canada process?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Did they (the embassy) say anything about a medical expedite? By chance did you ask them about a list of qualified doctors there?

I am not sure what city you are in, but if it is a small city is there a larger one with more educated doctors you could go to?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

They did not mention any expedite nor did I ask ... but I will recall them for this purpose. I live in the Tipaza area ... right outside of the capital ... doesn't make one bit of difference where you go (city) matters only that the doctor was educated aboard and does not follow the cultural humbo jumbo LOL!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I just read the nightmare you went through, oh sweetie, you are lucky you and the baby lived through that. What a horror story and now with the baby and you not well, I sure hope you get the help you need. Everyone is right, cover his eyes, and sit him in the sunshine, if it is bright, and feed him a lot. That place sounds awful, the hospital, when this is all behind you; I swear you should write a book, I know I would read it, what an experience. Please keep us updated on you and the baby.

goodluck1.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

henia, colour has nothing whatsoever to do with "quality". it changes and adapts to what your baby needs. and changes throughout the feed. in general, there's more water content at the beginning of the feed to quench baby's thirst, and more fat at the end. but all that can vary. nutritionally, it's perfect for him. i don't know what kind of schedule you are on for having his dr. check up on him, but he should have been back to his birth weight two weeks after birth, and climbing from there. it's hard to gauge his growth without frequent check-ups though. but the majority of the time, what you are doing to feed him is the best. nutrifocus

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.