Ken y Leidys

Please describe the ugliest person you ever dated...

120 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
the ugliest man i've ever dated was this guy when I was 22 years old that would do everything to put me down until the day I had enough and broke up with him and in return, he hit me.

i thought this was gonna be about me the way it started off.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Ken, this is such an immature thread...and on that note, I'll stoop to your level - what if one of your exes wrote that you were their fugliest....hmmmm?!?!? Maybe that's why Onelis dumped you??? I say this with all due respect, but have you ever given a thought as to why she gave up her ticket out of abject poverty??? :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk: Numbnuts.

:whistle:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Let's make this thread funny. I want to hear about your ugliest date. Don't hold back. :thumbs:

When a person has a bad attitude you will see it even though they are trying to hide it.. and the makes the person UGLY..

So no I have never dated an ugly person.

:thumbs:

I wish everyone who loves to bash people on the basis of physical 'unattractiveness'(I am talking about physical features or visible disabilities that you have no control over short of maybe plastic surgery, not obesity or sloppiness) could spend two weeks as an 'ugly' person - see how it feels to be either completely ignored or held in utter contempt and derision, hold off on social occasions, dating or going to clubs because you know you will never meet anyone, feel like you are only qualified for the low-paying 'back office' jobs - I'd really love to see it and then report back, see how you judge people then....

This attitude distinguishing between 'ugly' and 'pretty' based solely on exterior characteristics is the real ugly stick!!!!!

Now here is a person who is trying to live as an ugly person - BY CHOICE!

michael-jackson_loses-neverland.jpg:P

In every date I've ever been on, I've always been the ugly one.

One of the few times I can agree with something our trollster friend has said. I have always been the ugly one on my dates. But I'm getting better!

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: Other Timeline
I've only dated hot babes :P

What? No missing teeth? No amputated limbs??? :blink:

Many years ago I went to speech therapy camp in New York. This was back when thalymidide babies were born--missing limbs. I can still remember one of the teenage girls there in a wheelchair. Just beautiful. Might have been my first crush--I was in 2nd grade.

Instead of focusing on physical attributes, maybe we could look at most surprising date??

Personally, I am tired of a lot of people thinking that I found my wife on the internet because I wanted beauty and sex.

Thanks for promulgating the stereotype.....

Right - you might be surprised how many people on this site have missing limbs, or eyes, or some other disability, and yet there is at least one person who sees beauty in us. As far as I am concerned, that is all that matters. From your picture you had up before it looks like you were(are) in the armed services? Well, how would you feel if you were serving in Iraq and lost a limb(this war has maimed more soldiers per capita than any other war, IIRC), you would be a hero and a survivor and yet how would you feel if someone dismissed you so easily and treated you as a freak and unworthy of love???? Well, I guess it's different for men - women have to be pretty perfect little Barbie dolls regardless of what personal battles we have had to fight.... :angry:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Timeline

Beauty is only skin deep. Stupidity is forever.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline
Beauty is only skin deep. Stupidity is forever.

incorrect.

beauty is only a light switch away.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I was always the ugliest chick that anyone ever dated. They all lived though - at least I think so. Apart from my ex, he just couldn't get over it. Too bad, that's what I say. What was the point of this again? Laughing at imperfection? Oh, let's look at that little chinese girl and point at the commie chinese for their idiocy shall we?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
douchebag cheating ex - what he looked like when I was done pummeling him for his indiscretions.

fugly.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I hear that!

TIME LINE

09/2007 - Gathered all documents for I-129F petition.

11/09/2007 - Sent I-129F

11/21/2007 - Package sent back to me( I forgot to sign one of my G-325A forms) I cried my eyes out but sent it next day delivery back to USCIS.

11/27/2007 - Received NOA1

02/13/2008 - Received NOA2

02/20/2008 - Package left NVC

02/22/2008 - Case uploaded into Ghana consulate data system

04/08/2008 - Packet 3 & 4 sent to fiance

04/16/2008 - Packet 3 & 4 received by fiance

06/24/2008 - Interview date (God blessings on this day)

06/24/2008 - DENIED visa at interview

06/25/2008 - APPROVED visa at 2nd interview with senior consulate

06/27/2008 - Picked up VISA

07/03/2008 - Fiance entered USA at JFK POE & Got EAD Stamp in passport

07/18/2008 - Married

08/07/2008 - Mailed AOS application

Check out pics K&A pics from Ghana: http://missymoet.hi5.com

Timeline
I was always the ugliest chick that anyone ever dated.

:huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Yes, quoting out of context does change the meaning Charles, well done.

i just found your statement difficult to believe.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Let's make this thread funny. I want to hear about your ugliest date. Don't hold back. :thumbs:

When a person has a bad attitude you will see it even though they are trying to hide it.. and the makes the person UGLY..

So no I have never dated an ugly person.

:thumbs:

I wish everyone who loves to bash people on the basis of physical 'unattractiveness'(I am talking about physical features or visible disabilities that you have no control over short of maybe plastic surgery, not obesity or sloppiness) could spend two weeks as an 'ugly' person - see how it feels to be either completely ignored or held in utter contempt and derision, hold off on social occasions, dating or going to clubs because you know you will never meet anyone, feel like you are only qualified for the low-paying 'back office' jobs - I'd really love to see it and then report back, see how you judge people then....

This attitude distinguishing between 'ugly' and 'pretty' based solely on exterior characteristics is the real ugly stick!!!!!

Totally agree. :thumbs:

What a horrible thread.

I second that. :thumbs: