1,231 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
bump

Where you at Shpat?

what kind of drinking party were we going to have again?

Drunk orgy I thought. Weren't you going to give out points for...sh*t, I can't remember. May I recommend that Shpat gets serious points for each tattoo he gets though? And major points for each time he makes Eric....well....you know.

shhh, please don't wake him up...

Is he passed out again?

Save Shpat's threads

69-97-116-32-83-104-105-116-32-74-101-110-110

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
bump

Where you at Shpat?

I think Amby gets mad points if she performs like last weekend's drunk and loses her phone. :lol:

bump

Where you at Shpat?

I think Amby gets mad points if she performs like last weekend's drunk and loses her phone. :lol:

omg I'm NEVER drinking again. My friend I was trying to call told me about messages I left them and :blink::lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline
bump

Where you at Shpat?

omg I'm NEVER drinking again. My friend I was trying to call told me about messages I left them and :blink::lol:

Well its in writing now. I am sure there are a lot of people on VJ saving this screen shot just to use it again in the future. At least you friend is still talking to you. :P

Timeline

If I had a nickel for every time I said that, I'd have a sh*tload of nickels.

Oh me too. :thumbs:

Timeline
Ok I will drink again but not like that :lol:

btw my $300 shoes are still missing :crying:

some hobo is on the internet at the public library hocking them on ebay.

dude that sucks though. seriously.

Maybe if you retrace your steps..... or maybe not :P

Sunday afternoon I couldn't figure out why my feet were black and then someone told me I was walking down the street barefoot. They could be anywhere :lol:

Good to see you again (figuratively) Amber.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

i recently listed them on ebay..up to 12.00

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

i recently listed them on ebay..up to 12.00

I saw those on eBay. The high bidder is "Eric_shlong" from CA. Those are some nice high heels. Shpat, looks like Eric's gonna have some nice new shoes for you to wear on your next date.

Save Shpat's threads

69-97-116-32-83-104-105-116-32-74-101-110-110