Shpat_Argjira

I'm drunk....

1,231 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
:lol: I think someone passed out by now.

That's what I thought last time, but then he came back saying he had made sandwhiches and started complimenting men's jeans.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That's what I thought last time, but then he came back saying he had made sandwhiches and started complimenting men's jeans.

Poor guy...you know, everyone deals with stress in different ways.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Timeline

I called everyone I knew and talked on the phone for hours. I think I totally reconnected with everyone I had ever met! :star: I think that was probably pretty tame of me, I guess!

Timeline

I called everyone I knew and talked on the phone for hours. I think I totally reconnected with everyone I had ever met! :star: I think that was probably pretty tame of me, I guess!

Not tame, if that's what you do. I come on here periodically throughout the day and maybe at night when I can't sleep. That's what I do...lol

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So when is the last time the US Army did a drug test on your wasted a s s?

iLLbanianKid

Last Sign In: 2 minutes ago

Videos Watched: 2,970

Subscribers: 7

Channel Views: 1,378

Name: Shpeezy

The name is Shpat, 22 years old originally from Ferizaj, Kosovo. Currently in Bethesda Maryland, been in the states for about 8 years and a half. Funny weird dude thats how all my friends describe, thats enough 411 for you.

Companies: U.S Army

Interests and Hobbies: Bball, used to collect sneakers.

Movies and Shows: City Of God, ESPN.

Music: Hip Hop, Raegge, Rock, Most Albanian Mu

hahha I dont do drugs anymore...

but drinking c'mon dude, everyone drinks even Muslims like me.

Dude, How come you can tell me what I do, I do not drink at all, I don't like it and it makes you look like a total Jackass like you are now.

I hope you are not station at Fort Bragg, They been having some mental issues with some of the men there.

Timeline
That's what I do to, but sometimes I'm a drunk poster as well. You can usually tell by my *hiccup*. :D

I always have a drink in hand, but it's usually water :blush:

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well my interest in drinking has declined considerably as I got older. Pretty soon I may not take it up anymore & be holding a glass of water more too.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Geez this thread is nuts! I'm laughing so hard ya'll!

Wrangler Jeans!..hee hee hee!

panama17xu.gif texas19sn.gif

pequen4io.jpg

Married January 18, 2006

08 JUN 2006.....AP document recieved :)

09 JUN 2006.....regular EAD approval

14 JUN 2006.....regular EAD recieved in mail

22 JUL 2006......AOS and EAD (?) touched...moving along maybe? :)

21 AUG 2006....Recieved interview letter!

26 SEP 2006.....INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 SEP 2006.....APPROVED WITH FLYING COLORS!

05 OCT 2006....Welcome letter recieved

11 OCT 2006....THE CARD ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!

15 SEP 2008.....Sent for removal of conditions

24 SEP 2008.....NOA for removal of conditions

10 MAR 2009....Transferred from VSC to CSC

22 MAY 2009.....REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS APPROVED!!!!!! :) Citizenship here we come!

Timeline
Well my interest in drinking has declined considerably as I got older. Pretty soon I may not take it up anymore & be holding a glass of water more too.

I sometimes think about those days... the college parties and such. I drank, but not a whole lot, but I really liked to dance and have fun. *sighs*

Geez this thread is nuts! I'm laughing so hard ya'll!

Wrangler Jeans!..hee hee hee!

He was only pointing out the obvious...lol

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Timeline
Not tame, if that's what you do. I come on here periodically throughout the day and maybe at night when I can't sleep. That's what I do...lol

Yeah, it can really help... especially with a fast-paced board like this where you're not out much if you can't get on all the time.. at the same time there is enough that if you are on a lot you don't get bored much!

Timeline

Yeah, it can really help... especially with a fast-paced board like this where you're not out much if you can't get on all the time.. at the same time there is enough that if you are on a lot you don't get bored much!

Well, my husband knows this site and he much prefers this one over some of the other forums. And I have actually made some good friends that live close to me on VJ.

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
So when is the last time the US Army did a drug test on your wasted a s s?

iLLbanianKid

Last Sign In: 2 minutes ago

Videos Watched: 2,970

Subscribers: 7

Channel Views: 1,378

Name: Shpeezy

The name is Shpat, 22 years old originally from Ferizaj, Kosovo. Currently in Bethesda Maryland, been in the states for about 8 years and a half. Funny weird dude thats how all my friends describe, thats enough 411 for you.

Companies: U.S Army

Interests and Hobbies: Bball, used to collect sneakers.

Movies and Shows: City Of God, ESPN.

Music: Hip Hop, Raegge, Rock, Most Albanian Mu

hahha I dont do drugs anymore...

but drinking c'mon dude, everyone drinks even Muslims like me.

:no: Not everyone drinks, and not all of us who do get drunk.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
:unsure:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,