Shpat_Argjira

I'm drunk....

1,231 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
ok am I the only one who has ever noticed that some people who are super sweaty smell like pickles?

that makes me want to vomit

OK - how does he know that his huebos smell like that??

well I have some ideas...

very flexible

did a survey

rubbed hand and smelled them

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
but drinking c'mon dude, everyone drinks even Muslims like me.

You need to make that statement on VJ's middle eastern forum... the hijabi Muslimahs there will eat you alive...

Cant wait to blow up myself so i can go to heaven and meet my virgins waiting for me.

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009

ok am I the only one who has ever noticed that some people who are super sweaty smell like pickles?

that makes me want to vomit

OK - how does he know that his huebos smell like that??

What, you've never touched yourself and then sniffed your fingers? :jest:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

You need to make that statement on VJ's middle eastern forum... the hijabi Muslimahs there will eat you alive...

Cant wait to blow up myself so i can go to heaven and meet my virgins waiting for me.

You're wasting your talent here. Take it to the Middle Eastern forum my friend.

What if the virgins don't like pickle balls?? Is there medicine for that? Think carefully dude - 70 virgins enforcing pickle ball abstinence doesn't sound like much fun.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Here is a link to the Middle Eastern forum --> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=97

Shameless :whistle::rofl:

C'mon you know watching him and Alhamdullilah go at it would be sweet.

:star:

There's another thread that she should go visit too in there. So much potential for work-time entertainment!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Here is a link to the Middle Eastern forum --> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=97

Shameless :whistle::rofl:

C'mon you know watching him and Alhamdullilah go at it would be sweet.

:star:

There's another thread that she should go visit too in there. So much potential for work-time entertainment!

Indeed.

Shpat is freakin' MENA gold. You guys need him there more than OT does.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

I just made 3 sandwiches..with turkey breast, mozzarella cheese and MAYO..

oh and i have a cigarrette to smoke after......

Edited by Shpat

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009