Shpat_Argjira

Let down by USA forces once again

259 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
How ? i posted my comment replying to the OP..go back and reread it again...don't get mad while discussing.

:bonk: i am the op, hello!

Are you Shpat ? :unsure:

are you dense? you quoted me when you made that reply. hello!

if you want to address the op of the thread, go quote something he said.

furthermore, the part you quoted had not one reply from him in it. and you highlighted something i said. :bonk:

I did quote..go back and read post # 135 :wacko:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Man ya;l still talking about my crotch?

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009

:D, yeah, I should have listened to you AJ after all, this is going no where fast. But hey, it actually beats having to think about anything work related - which I don't have to but I would if I wasn't otherwise distracted.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey, of course I am still here, after all, I am working up a sweat on this one.

I see that PH, well you're not the only one. The first minute and 20 seconds of this video explains what I'm trying to say.

Edited by baxxy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
How ? i posted my comment replying to the OP..go back and reread it again...don't get mad while discussing.

:bonk: i am the op, hello!

Are you Shpat ? :unsure:

are you dense? you quoted me when you made that reply. hello!

if you want to address the op of the thread, go quote something he said.

furthermore, the part you quoted had not one reply from him in it. and you highlighted something i said. :bonk:

I did quote..go back and read post # 135 :wacko:

this is post 135

The way they laughed sounds like the first symptoms of mental health issue that many soldiers are saffering from, if feel sory for the innocent woman and our soldiers. many of them are still young.

you didn't quote post 135 in your reply to me :bonk:

you quoted post 138. care to try again?

Abu Ghraib was much more than a PR nightmare. You have to be kidding.

I'm sure that if it were Americans being subjected to such treatment in any prison/detention facility, domestically or internationally, there would be quite an outrage.

and then the usual suspects showing up saying they shouldn't have been there to begin with ;)

and lal - much of that sounds to me like a typical fraternity hazing.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Ok I am in the Marine Corps for the last 13 years been to Iraq 3 times...I saw this video awhile ago like maybe a year but its a timed detonation and they were within 90 seconds from det so the soliders there couldnt get out the vehicles to do anything they wouldnt of gotten there in time. She did not come down a road cause they were blocked off she came through an open field and they did make sure she received medical attention......NOW for the idiots making the video and there laughing and carrying on....theres idiots everywhere and I assure you that when they showed this video to others someone told them that they are sick in the head. Things like this it sucks to get leaked really but to be honest if I had a record of some of the bizarre conversations I had over there well then I would possibly be in a mental hospital.....These were low ranking young kids without a bit of proper supervision. I bet if there were cameras in the other HMMMV's you would hear people trying to figure out how to stop the detenation or get alarm out to them. If you mute the commentary its like a lucky to be alive video....with the volume makes it disbicable....somewhere between the 2 is what it is.

Our Timeline K1 My Version!!!!

11-22-06 She winks at me!!!!!

2-13-07 Fly to MNL

2-14-07 I get there for Valentines Day cause I am sweet like that!

2-20-07 I fly home....

7-10-07 I fly to Manila again before I go to Iraq

7-11-07 Engaged

7-12-07 We go to Tarlac to meet the family and stay there

7-17-07 I go home....

7-24-07 Go to Iraq

2-24-08 I come back from Iraq safe and sound cause I promised I would!

3-25-08 Fly to Manila AGAIN 3rd time on that flight (But it was a little better on Continetal Airlines to Japan cause there coach class has power ports for laptops.

4-22-08 End of the best month ever....even though I had to shower from a bucket like Iraq and buy her an AC cause I was dying at her house....Had to do the visa extension thing which was easy, I had a very good time for the month I was there and felt so much more comfortable about the future!

K1

8-13-08 Sent 129f fedex.

8-14-08 NOA1

8-19-08 Touched

8-21-08 Received hard copy of NOA1

1-29-09 Touched again

1-29-09 Approval Notice Sent PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

2-02-09 NVC gets stuff MNL2009######

2-05-09 Received hard copy of NOA2

3-24-09 NVC is finally done with whatever adminstrative processing they had to do.

Filed: Timeline
Ok I am in the Marine Corps for the last 13 years been to Iraq 3 times...I saw this video awhile ago like maybe a year but its a timed detonation and they were within 90 seconds from det so the soliders there couldnt get out the vehicles to do anything they wouldnt of gotten there in time. She did not come down a road cause they were blocked off she came through an open field and they did make sure she received medical attention......NOW for the idiots making the video and there laughing and carrying on....theres idiots everywhere and I assure you that when they showed this video to others someone told them that they are sick in the head. Things like this it sucks to get leaked really but to be honest if I had a record of some of the bizarre conversations I had over there well then I would possibly be in a mental hospital.....These were low ranking young kids without a bit of proper supervision. I bet if there were cameras in the other HMMMV's you would hear people trying to figure out how to stop the detenation or get alarm out to them. If you mute the commentary its like a lucky to be alive video....with the volume makes it disbicable....somewhere between the 2 is what it is.

Thanks for sharing your perspective! :thumbs:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

Thanks for sharing this. So basically things that are said and done over there in a war zone are not necessarily reflective of how the person would behave at home. Thats what a lot of the argument has been here. What's your take on the desensitizing thing?

I think there is some misunderstanding on what is being posted, either deliberately because of who the OP is (something I have just discovered) or it just is. Simply put, am not of the opinion that the actions of these troops are indicative of the reactions of every US soldier in the US. It was an inappropriate response to a rather shocking situation.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I think there is some misunderstanding on what is being posted, either deliberately because of who the OP is (something I have just discovered) or it just is. Simply put, am not of the opinion that the actions of these troops are indicative of the reactions of every US soldier in the US. It was an inappropriate response to a rather shocking situation.

You have been saying and implying that for a bit. At least I read that in your posts.

ssgtam08- Thank you. That is called being realistically in perspective. Unlike the 'drive' to justify what isn't there.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Keep your misunderstanding going B) you will figure it out.

:rolleyes: you just can't admit you made a mistake.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Keep your misunderstanding going B) you will figure it out.

:rolleyes: you just can't admit you made a mistake.

You want me to admit that you are the OP of this topic and not Shpat? why?