Shpat_Argjira

Let down by USA forces once again

259 posts in this topic

Yeah, beacause that's the most likely scenario after all, she is muslim and that's how they are, right?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly!!!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Yeah, they so thought she was a terrorist. At least one of the guys had ethics and said they would go with an interpretor after the all clear and make sure she was ok. The poor woman collapsed by the curb side, the actions of a suicide bomber all right.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yeah, beacause that's the most likely scenario after all, she is muslim and that's how they are, right?

It's a scenario where the risk is not worth taking. Again, back to the whole safety first thing.

Timeline
Yeah, they so thought she was a terrorist. At least one of the guys had ethics and said they would go with an interpretor after the all clear and make sure she was ok. The poor woman collapsed by the curb side, the actions of a suicide bomber all right.

She didn't collapse, she didn't even fall at all after the explosion, she just turned around and start walking in the opposite direction, and she didn't set the basket down right away, she took a number of steps before she did that. She could have had a load of ammo in that basket how would they know? I guess we never will know.

So, you are honestly telling me that in Frat houses you get bound, stripped and stacked and then humiliating photos taken of you, and you think that is also ok behaviour?

No, I know grey, but that doesn't mean I have to accept loutish behaviour as the norm.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

She didn't collapse, she didn't even fall at all after the explosion, she just turned around and start walking in the opposite direction, and she didn't set the basket down right away, she took a number of steps before she did that. She could have had a load of ammo in that basket how would they know? I guess we never will know.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

Yeah, like there is an acceptable way to behave after you have just escaped death in an explosion. Shock doesn't remotely effect people in the way it affected her after all. I guess that's proof positive that she's a terrrorist? And all that speculation among those present too? Yeah, they kept talking about how she looked like a suicide bomber, walked like a suicide bomber and they were afraid of her. Yeah, I noticed all tha totoo. Ammo in the basket. Talk about clutching at pathetic straws.

SILENCE!... I KILL YOU!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Timeline

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

So what's your point in this link? What does it have to do with the woman in the video?

Timeline

Yeah, like there is an acceptable way to behave after you have just escaped death in an explosion. Shock doesn't remotely effect people in the way it affected her after all. I guess that's proof positive that she's a terrrorist? And all that speculation among those present too? Yeah, they kept talking about how she looked like a suicide bomber, walked like a suicide bomber and they were afraid of her. Yeah, I noticed all tha totoo. Ammo in the basket. Talk about clutching at pathetic straws.

She didn't "escape death" if she had escaped death, she would have been thrown in the air, fell to the ground, be half unconscious, injured but pulled through, thats what I would call "escaping death". And what does a suicide bomber LOOK like to you huh? Stop talking garbage. What would you have told your son to do had it been him in that situation? Would you have told him to risk his life and go out there and drag her away from danger? I don't think so. Again, lets go back to the safety first thing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
How ? i posted my comment replying to the OP..go back and reread it again...don't get mad while discussing.

:bonk: i am the op, hello!

Abu Ghraib was much more than a PR nightmare. You have to be kidding.

I'm sure that if it were Americans being subjected to such treatment in any prison/detention facility, domestically or internationally, there would be quite an outrage.

and then the usual suspects showing up saying they shouldn't have been there to begin with ;)

and lal - much of that sounds to me like a typical fraternity hazing.

Luky Strike calls Muslims usual suspects, i am not a muslim, i do respect them as i respect other religions. :ot2:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!