• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

how is this a let down?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

a video of an iraqi woman walking towards a bridge that us soilders are blowing up, laughing stating shes gonna get f'ed up if she walks on the bridge. shes fine, but i dont find this funny, and at the same time i dont see where we were LET DOWN BY USA AGAIN.

i dont remember them telling her to walk towards the bridge.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
how is this a let down?

Dude she was innocent, they could've said something to her she almost lost her life.

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009

Timeline
how is this a let down?

Its not, hes just bitter

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
how is this a let down?

Its not, hes just bitter

I love America :) they saved us.

Edited by Shpat

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009

a video of an iraqi woman walking towards a bridge that us soilders are blowing up, laughing stating shes gonna get f'ed up if she walks on the bridge. shes fine, but i dont find this funny, and at the same time i dont see where we were LET DOWN BY USA AGAIN.

i dont remember them telling her to walk towards the bridge.

I think its the repeated statements of "ohh man - that's awesome", "she is gonna get f**ked up", laughing laughing, and audible "oh well", more laughing as she get "pelted", "that was f**king awesome".

They did ask if anyone can wave her away during their fits of laughter, then after the bridge was blown up one asked someone go out with an interpreter to talk to her as "this woman put down her bowl and almost had a heart attack" - finding that funny busts out into more fits of laughter.

HMMM.did not see it ..at work..but sister lal expmnation, it is just wrong...and against miltary code in Iraq

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
HMMM.did not see it ..at work..but sister lal expmnation, it is just wrong...and against miltary code in Iraq

Its called winning hearts and minds over.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

well them laughing was not politically correct, but for all they knew she was bait trying to find out is any Americans were in the area for her sniper boyfriend.and i guess you forget the 3400 in the world trade center were just as innocent as she was

June 2006 Met on Myspace
Sep 21 2007 Proposed and she accepted
Dec 9 2007 Arrived in Manila
Dec 15 2007 Returned home, very sad day
Dec 21 2007 Sent Form I-129F to CSC
Dec 24 2007 Packet received at CSC
Dec 31 2007 NOA 1 received
Jan 02 2008 Check cashed
May 05 2008 NOA2
May 12 2008 Received letter from NVC MNL2008xxxxxx
May 19 2008 Paid Delbros fee at Metrobank
May 20 2008 First day of medical
May 21 2008 Told to return for sputum test
May 21 2008 Delbros confirmed receiving payment
May 27 2008 Delbros sent proof of payment to USEM
May 27,28,29 2008 Sputum test done
June 6 2008 Delbros sent doc ver request to the NSO
June 27 2008 NSO doc ver completed, to be picked up by USEM
July 1, 2008 Called USEM, doc ver is at the embassy
July 30, 2008 Passed the sputum test and finished the physical
Aug 5, 2008 Interview, PASSED received PINK SLIP
Aug 12 2008 VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God
Aug 16,2008 Flight to US. Manila to Narita, to Chicago
Sept 8, 2008 Civil wedding
Feb 14, 2009 Big fancy wedding
groupresized.jpg

Timeline
well them laughing was not politically correct, but for all they knew she was bait trying to find out is any Americans were in the area for her sniper boyfriend.and i guess you forget the 3400 in the world trade center were just as innocent as she was

:thumbs:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

wow, a mind reader ...and a long distance one at that....yeah right, how in the f##k do you know what she was thinking////by past history on another continent./.

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I had a similar thought - naturally they could not go running out there -for multiple reasons. It was how they handled themselves and this is certainly not the first time we have seen footage like this.

Yes, the 3000+ victims of 9/11 were innocent, but that has nothing to do with the topic. Everyone an enemy?

Edited by LaL

So, let's agree that these people were 'innocent' by which we mean presumably that they had no direct part to play in a conflict. Does that mean that for each innocent American life we need to exact revenge on an innocent native of Iraq? Or, does that mean that it's open season on 'innocent' passers by? What exactly are you saying with that comment?

Either we accept that civillians are all innocent and each death of a civillian is an unwanted tragedy no matter what country they happen to be civillians of, or we forget the notion of civillians and innocense and just label everyone who gets killed as part of some conflict as collateral damage.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .